2024 Presidential Race

That article din't really help your point. Heck, the article even states that attempts at crossing may have decreased because he was in office. That's what we need btw. We don't need more poor people here. We are financially under water as it is.
NM

Last edited:
That's Jackson isn't it? Am I supposed to be jealous? That's a $hithole.
Born and raised in WTN.

Jackson is just like any town with pop. over 100k. Parts of it is crappy. That’s why I choose to live in the county. It’s a nicer “trailer park”. Has 4 toilets, 3 parking stables, and a cement pond.

This is probably the 8th or 9th time you have told me that I'm probably (swell, great, or fun) at parties ... I understand that you want to take me out on a date. I will try to work you into my schedule, while making no promises.
Yep .... he's stone drunk. He thinks somebody 😂 is coming on to him for a date now.
Probably has to read these post on here w/one eye shut.

It's either Sheffield Ave or Drive dip $hit .... my mail comes addressed to Sheffield Ave. Does your trailer park have a mail box, or do you have to pick it up at a P.O. Box ????
Are you OK? I'm being serious. PM me if you need to talk. I am actually pretty open minded...that may shock you lol.

You have not shown how the Biden Administration was in any way involved in the moderation of Twitter. You are being tribal.

"The officials have engaged in a broad pressure campaign designed to coerce social-media companies into suppressing speakers, viewpoints, and content disfavored by the government," a three-judge panel wrote. "The harms that radiate from such conduct extend far beyond just the Plaintiffs; it impacts every social-media user."

VN Store

Back