2024 Presidential Race

^^^^ This is why I am no different than you. ^^^^

We have zero awareness .... and you don't comprehend that there isn't anything I can say about Donald Trump .... which can't be applied two-fold to Joe Biden . I’m blinded to the deficiencies of Donald Trump, which you can so plainly see in Joe Biden.

Corrected

He improved them. I was careful to not say fixed all of them. I happened to like no wars and energy independence knowing a border wall was being built.
No new wars is true and commendable but still kept bombing people. Even removed reporting requirements on civilian deaths. Wall was stupid without addressing actual immigration policy and needs. Propped up his economy on huge govt spending which directly contributed to inflation (and promised to spend even more than dems). Led the charge to replace aca but did nothing but kinda repeal some. Besides the sor in not sure how he's much doesn't than Biden on energy. He had no real transition plans and just tried to just roll with it. I'm not saying he's worse than Biden but he's not really too far away from Obama.

Then there's covid...

He improved them. I was careful to not say fixed all of them. I happened to like no wars and energy independence knowing a border wall was being built.
Regardless of the outcome, it was nice knowing the POTUS was trying to improve the country when making decisions. Even if he was motivated through selfish means.

I’m thoroughly convinced the current POTUS and his team wakes up everyday and looks for new ways to bring America to her F’ing knees!

There is no limit to how low Donald Trump will stoop. Does it get any more sanctimonious than comparing one's own self to Jesus Christ? Donald Trump has made it a regular feature of his campaign rallies.

Donald Trump is a morally bankrupt, lowlife, piece of filth.
He is indeed. And his opponent is an existential threat to everything Evangelicals believe in. So we have ourselves a bit of a moral quandary, no?
Do we vote for the man who obviously live his personal life In a non Christlike way but supports policies in line with our faith, or do we vote for the man who shows every outward sign of personal piety while simultaneously supporting policies that promote what his own church call mortal sins?
Every Christian has to make that decision for his or her own self. I know which way I am going to vote though.

Regardless of the outcome, it was nice knowing the POTUS was trying to improve the country when making decisions. Even if he was motivated through selfish means.

I’m thoroughly convinced the current POTUS and his team wakes up everyday and looks for new ways to bring America to her F’ing knees!
I don't believe Trump's motivation was to improve the country. I think he liked the challenge of chasing the car but accidently caught it

Reactions: 85SugarVol

Poll: More Michigan Voters Plan to Vote by Mail than on Election Day​

More voters in Michigan plan to vote by mail than in person on election day, according to a Spry Strategies poll.

The poll, which shows former President Donald Trump leading President Joe Biden by 4.3 percentage points, found that 43.3 percent of the 709 likely voter respondents intend to vote via an absentee mail-in ballot, while 41.2 percent plan to show up at that ballot box on election day.

Another nine percent say they will vote early, but in person, while nearly seven percent are unsure how they will cast their ballots.

During the 2020 election, amid the coronavirus pandemic, 3.2 million of the state’s 5.5 million ballots were absentee ballots, Mlive reported days after the election. This accounted for 57 percent of the total vote.

Voting by mail should only be allowed for members of the military serving overseas. Period

I don't believe Trump's motivation was to improve the country. I think he liked the challenge of chasing the car but accidently caught it
I disagree. But let’s say you are right.

That’s still WAY better than voting for a leader and an administration that we know that is trying to destroy this country. There is no other explanation for the Biden Administrations approach to governing.

Notice I am emphasizing Biden’s team. Because Biden’s mind is mush. It’s his team of Marxist doing this.

If that is the only difference between the two then Trump, or RFK Jr for those that want another option, are worth voting for 10 out of 10 times.

Revolution or to fundamentally transform America requires that you bring it to its knees. True leftists are that nuts. The number of people who fit this category have increased exponentially over time. I don't know if they are mostly home grown through the educational system or imported.

I disagree. But let’s say you are right.

That’s still WAY better than voting for a leader and an administration that we know that is trying to destroy this country. There is no other explanation for the Biden Administrations approach to governing.

Notice I am emphasizing Biden’s team. Because Biden’s mind is mush. It’s his team of Marxist doing this.
Ok he's better than Biden. Still not what this country should look for in a chief executive. We've seen enough from both at this point

No new wars is true and commendable but still kept bombing people. Even removed reporting requirements on civilian deaths. Wall was stupid without addressing actual immigration policy and needs. Propped up his economy on huge govt spending which directly contributed to inflation (and promised to spend even more than dems). Led the charge to replace aca but did nothing but kinda repeal some. Besides the sor in not sure how he's much doesn't than Biden on energy. He had no real transition plans and just tried to just roll with it. I'm not saying he's worse than Biden but he's not really too far away from Obama.

Then there's covid...
You hate him. I get it. Obama was an American loving patriot. Everything he did was done to make government small and protect the Constitution. 😂

You hate him. I get it. Obama was an American loving patriot. Everything he did was done to make government small and protect the Constitution. 😂
Where have I said that? I think he was not a good potus and the us should do better. His followers should stop excusing behavior they wouldn't accept from the other side.

But why would they want the job? Anyone really qualified would be taking a massive pay cut and their lifestyle changed forever. Not to mention having the press 3’ up your azz for years.

Trump didn't want it for over 3 decades. If I recall in a video interview in the early 80's has was asked by progressive talk show hosts if he had thought about running for POTUS. He basically was like no way. He would have to feel like its really bad. We should want a reluctant leader instead of these folks who have spent their entire career dreaming of being POTUS. Those are the power hungry dirt bags.

Wall was stupid without addressing actual immigration policy and needs.

I won't disagree here, but I don't necessarily agree either. I agree policy needs to be fixed as well as addressing the large elephant in the room of the 10s of millions of illegals already here. But doing nothing (as the current President is doing) isn't any better.

Addressing border security is a critical part of the process for sure. You can't "fix" immigration policy without at least attempting to secure the borders either at the same time or before it happens. It does no good to have a policy in place while still letting in millions.

Where have I said that? I think he was not a good potus and the us should do better. His followers should stop excusing behavior they wouldn't accept from the other side.
Where did I say you said that? Your anti Trump post was so convincing that after I read it I immediately switched sides. You are amazing. I am now pro globalism, communism, and big government.

I won't disagree here, but I don't necessarily agree either. I agree policy needs to be fixed as well as addressing the large elephant in the room of the 10s of millions of illegals already here. But doing nothing (as the current President is doing) isn't any better.

Addressing border security is a critical part of the process for sure. You can't "fix" immigration policy without at least attempting to secure the borders either at the same time or before it happens. It does no good to have a policy in place while still letting in millions.
Real immigration policy addressing the need for labor would greatly reduce the number crossing. Trump builds which would explain why he wanted a wall. Like everything else it turned into a corrupt mess. I don't object to a wall but it's a secondary solution

I bet you're such a swell guy at dinner parties when people will actually invite you over.
But I'm betting you have no friends bc your attitude towards others sucks really bad.
I have a really good friend that moved to California and went from left of center to the other side of Luther. He absolutely HATES Trump and says some of the most vile things that you can imagine about Trump, his supporters, or anyone that leans right. When he comes back to visit his family we have the biggest time and he is really one of the best dudes you will ever meet.

Where did I say you said that? Your anti Trump post was so convincing that after I read it I immediately switched sides. You are amazing. I am now pro globalism, communism, and big government.
You posted that I hate Trump which i don't believe I've ever stated. My feelings are only about how he can or possibly will affect my life.

Mail in voting is the easiest way to cheat
Online will be even easier FWIW. I have seen how rampant identity theft is, the same can happen in voting and on a massive scale.
Voting should be 1) in person 2) on paper and 3) on a single day. This is what the founders envisioned and they were very wise men

I have a really good friend that moved to California and went from left of center to the other side of Luther. He absolutely HATES Trump and says some of the most vile things that you can imagine about Trump, his supporters, or anyone that leans right. When he comes back to visit his family we have the biggest time and he is really one of the best dudes you will ever meet.
This is a symptom of people putting waaaay too much emphasis on politics IMO. For some people, politics becomes religion with the people involved necessarily either becoming Saviors or else Demons. There is no middle ground and the fate of the Universe hinges on the outcome of elections.
Normal people see that the reality is that politicians are human with all of the virtues and vices that come with being descended from Adam. We weigh the options and make our best bet every Election Day. What I personally would like to see is a government properly limited (as the Constitution envisioned) to the extent that it really doesn’t matter who wins. If the ninth and tenth Amendments were actually followed, the damage the President and/or congress can cause would be temporary and limited.
But when we rely on government to provide us with everything that matters, that same government of necessity now how the POWER to withhold those things.
CB9222EB-CAA9-4C95-9423-A6DB4012A9AF.jpeg

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back