2024 Presidential Race

Nah. It’s ok. I’ve done worse. I’m actually chill in real life. I blow off steam on here.
.... and I'm sure you live in a nice place. I have been through Jackson, and there are definitely nice areas, And there is nothing wrong with living in a trailer park, anyway. I was being a d***. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLS INC.
I have seen zero proof to believe Trump cares about this country. He cares about being elected. And changes his policy beliefs to reflect that.

I'm not sure he cares about being elected. All he has to do is not act like a goon and he'd win in a landslide. After all he is facing a mummified version of a POTUS. A lot of the distractors just don't like his personality. I think he needs to be more fiscally responsible but now I think McConnell had something to do with it.

.... and I'm sure you live in a place. I have been through Jackson, and there are definitely nice areas, And there is nothing wrong with living in a trailer park, anyway. I was being a d***. Sorry.
No seriously it’s fine. I’ve come a long way from where I started. Sorry for my part in this mud slinging derailment.

The trailer park in Three-Way

Sounds like a Springer episode...

3-Way appears to have upgraded over the last decade or so...I traveled through that thoroughfare today. There are only a few places directly on each side of it and one of them is hometown.

You did miss out. Those were pics of my junk.
I doubt I missed much then.

More interested in your thoughts on this -

You have not shown how the Biden Administration was in any way involved in the moderation of Twitter. You are being tribal.

"The officials have engaged in a broad pressure campaign designed to coerce social-media companies into suppressing speakers, viewpoints, and content disfavored by the government," a three-judge panel wrote. "The harms that radiate from such conduct extend far beyond just the Plaintiffs; it impacts every social-media user."

I doubt I missed much then.

More interested in your thoughts on this -
I don't think the government should be in contact with social media companies ..... The Biden Administration was trying to prevent the spread of disinformation, but even so, they shouldn't be involved in the moderating of a social media platform for obvious reasons. It's what an authoritarian state does. The Biden Admin overstepped their bounds and deserved the slap.

I don't think the government should be in contact with social media companies ..... The Biden Administration was trying to prevent the spread of disinformation, but even so, they shouldn't be involved in the moderating of a social media platform for obvious reasons. It's what an authoritarian state does. The Biden Admin overstepped their bounds and deserved the slap.
So what was this about? You just beating the tribal drums?

You have not shown how the Biden Administration was in any way involved in the moderation of Twitter. You are being tribal.

And they weren’t trying to “prevent the spread of misinformation”. They were trying to silence speech they didn’t like, and did so. Plain as day.

Irony.

A VN poster on a political message board admits his mistake and says he’s sorry.

Meanwhile rarely if ever do any of the politicians we discuss daily ever admit their mistakes. Or tell us they are sorry. Now that’s a sad reality.

Carry on.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

Remember during Covid when Trump wanted to top off the oil reserves when oil prices plummeted to negative values? We could have gotten oil for free or at the very least record low prices. The Dems controlled the purse strings at that time and denied the request in the name of climate cooling/warming/change. What a completely stupid decision in hindsight.

I don't know if it is true, but I heard they were charging $500k. The true definition of elitists. What's is even more laughable is the amount of help Joe Biden needs.
Liberal privilege. I wonder if he’ll trot out the us vs. them speech. Maybe the wall st. Vs Main Street…..probably go into Jim Crow 2.0 as this election the stakes have never been higher.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back