2024 Presidential Race

First, the numbers cut both ways. As long as employment demand and new jobs rise, there is less pressure on prices, i.e. inflation remains higher than we want and so the Fed is incentivized to leave rates where they are.

Second, I do wish the manufacturing number ticked up and overall was much higher than it is. I think every single one of us on this board, right or left, Dem or Republican, feels that the U.S. economy is waaaaaaayyy to service-oriented.

Yep, the inflation ins baked in from the early painful years of this administration. They sell the YoY change to satisfy the low intel dem voters that all is well.
Yep.

Dem looks at bank account. Looks at grocery bills. Looks at car, home prices. Looks at depleted savings. Thinks “This sucks!”

But then

Rachel Madcow says things are awesome. Dem thinks “Things are awesome!”

Donald Trump is the worst head of state in the history of western civilization. Simply calling Trump the worst President of the United States ever doesn't go far enough. He is a buffoon .... and you are in a cult.
😂 🤡

Why are you so triggered by the orange man?

There is no limit to how low Donald Trump will stoop. Does it get any more sanctimonious than comparing one's own self to Jesus Christ? Donald Trump has made it a regular feature of his campaign rallies.

Donald Trump is a morally bankrupt, lowlife, piece of filth.
😂

VN Store

Back