2024 Presidential Race

Last Night 92-year-old Dan Rather made the following statement in regards to Trump.

“Let me make this perfectly clear. It’s not about politics. I’ve voted for both parties. It’s about me, as a patriot, rejecting a cheating, lying, racist, treasonous, fascist and vile man who attacks the free press, and wants to lead the country I love.”
A patriot who used fake docs to attack a potus? Yeah he's a winner

Last Night 92-year-old Dan Rather made the following statement in regards to Trump.

“Let me make this perfectly clear. It’s not about politics. I’ve voted for both parties. It’s about me, as a patriot, rejecting a cheating, lying, racist, treasonous, fascist and vile man who attacks the free press, and wants to lead the country I love.”
That’s a description of Joe Biden if I’ve ever heard one.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Dems don't fret and howl because there are.a few people in the country who are different--who want or need to be different.
As if being a moronic redneck is "normal." Please.
Dems don’t fret and howl? You ever seen what happens when a conservative speaker tries to hold an event on a college campus? 😂

Reactions: StarRaider
Dems don’t fret and howl? You ever seen what happens when a conservative speaker tries to hold an event on a college campus? 😂
No you knucklehead. That's YOUR different, not THEIR different. And that's...umm...different. It's sorta like hating intolerant people...unless you're Dutch.

Poll: More Michigan Voters Plan to Vote by Mail than on Election Day​

More voters in Michigan plan to vote by mail than in person on election day, according to a Spry Strategies poll.

The poll, which shows former President Donald Trump leading President Joe Biden by 4.3 percentage points, found that 43.3 percent of the 709 likely voter respondents intend to vote via an absentee mail-in ballot, while 41.2 percent plan to show up at that ballot box on election day.

Another nine percent say they will vote early, but in person, while nearly seven percent are unsure how they will cast their ballots.

During the 2020 election, amid the coronavirus pandemic, 3.2 million of the state’s 5.5 million ballots were absentee ballots, Mlive reported days after the election. This accounted for 57 percent of the total vote.

Well, there goes Michigan for Biden.

Reactions: BreatheUT
“ I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

I guess ol Danny Rather must have forgotten one of the many racist comments uttered by “Gonna put yall back in chains!!” Biden.

Helping out to better the inner city black youths & gets an award for his efforts.
Trump standing along side of Muhammad Ali and with Rosa Parks for the recognition.

Last edited:
Reactions: norrislakevol
Real immigration policy addressing the need for labor would greatly reduce the number crossing. Trump builds which would explain why he wanted a wall. Like everything else it turned into a corrupt mess. I don't object to a wall but it's a secondary solution
A wall is not the end solution. But a wall is a necessary bridge on the path to that solution.

Something (maybe a wall) must be in place to stop the flow into the country.

Reactions: whodeycin85
When it was set-up it was obvious it would collide with Easter. Please don't defend this blasphemy.
lol wow this faux outrage gets worse and worse for those falling for it

But White House officials pointed out that the ban of religious symbols on eggs as part of the art contest has been in place for decades, including during the Trump administration.

“With that additional context included, the news value of the article was significantly diminished, leading the senior leadership at the Caller to the decision to retract,” the Caller wrote in its retraction.

So to be clear the transsexual awareness day has been on the same day since it's inception

The ban on religious stuff has been in place for decades. Including under trump.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

EXCLUSIVE Trump is remembered MORE for improving the economy than January 6, his COVID response and the 'drama': Daily Mail poll reveals why Biden constantly warning 'democracy is at stake' is falling flat with voters​

When Bill Clinton and Barack Obama joined Joe Biden on stage in New York last week they agreed that voters had a clear decision to make in November's election.

'I think our democracy is at stake,' said Biden at the fundraising event. 'Not a joke. I think democracy is literally at stake.'

But an exclusive DailyMail.com/J.L. Partners poll shows that his campaign still has work to do if that is going to be a winning message.

Voters are more likely to say they remember a better economy during Donald Trump's four years in office than the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol or four years of political drama.

Of 1005 likely voters, some 30 percent said they thought first of 'a better economic situation'. In contrast, 20 percent said their main memory was Jan. 6.

1712259946974.png

Last edited:
Reactions: norrislakevol
lol wow this faux outrage gets worse and worse for those falling for it

But White House officials pointed out that the ban of religious symbols on eggs as part of the art contest has been in place for decades, including during the Trump administration.

“With that additional context included, the news value of the article was significantly diminished, leading the senior leadership at the Caller to the decision to retract,” the Caller wrote in its retraction.

So to be clear the transsexual awareness day has been on the same day since it's inception

The ban on religious stuff has been in place for decades. Including under trump.

I know you are addressing these items in general, but my topic had nothing to do with Easter eggs.

I know you are addressing these items in general, but my topic had nothing to do with Easter eggs.
But the two concerns were Transexual day. Which existed prior to it falling on Easter Sunday. And then the religious Easter egg stuff. It was all manufactured bs. The initial reporting was so bad you have the freaking Daily News issuing retractions. It's just a prime example of over sensitivity and faux outrage on the right. It exists on the left too.

"I'm angry because I'm ignorant to the facts." - Happens to all of us but this got way blown up

1st Trump gets on the ballot, which is a clear and obvious threat to our democracy. Now RFK is on the ballot, further threatening our democracy.

Does no one care that the upcoming election is a threat to our democracy!!!

VN Store

Back