2024 Presidential Race

After reading a few of your posts, what would stop a person like me from wanting to implement red flag laws on you to have your weapons removed?

Do you see the dangerous slippery slope here? Your gun rights could be in jeopardy because some random citizen or bureaucrat thinks you are unfit.
Why is it people feel they are intimidating when they pull ‘I’ve read some of your posts’ out there a**? Read on dude! Reckon I better run hide my illegal guns or they might take them too! There is a red flag for you. What a waste of time you are.

Last edited:
We already know the incredibly obvious about your bias. Regale us with the merely obvious. Tell us about how the Democrat party is still the same as it used to be.

MAGA
’MAGA’. What a joke. Ever heard the term ‘Carpetbagger’? That is the more appropriate moniker for former President Trump.

Show us on the doll where the mean old orange man touched you. 🤡

Do you even know what carpetbagger means?
Riddle me this riddle me that. Silly ploy. There are several, if not many, definitions for carpetbagger. Trump fits one I’ve seen perfectly. I’ll leave it to you to choose the appropriate one.

Not sure why it’s a problem to provide a legitimate ID to vote. That simply makes sense to me. Call me crazy.

Unless you are telling the constituency you're directing it toward that either a) we want it to be easier for people to cheat, and/or b) you're not like everybody and I think you're too stupid to get ID which would be signs of a bigot.

Not sure why it’s a problem to provide a legitimate ID to vote. That simply makes sense to me. Call me crazy.
The man you seem to hate wants voter ID while thean you support wants to allow anyone to vote...
Seems your issue with DJT are more about your feelings on his character then his policy positions..I can assume you voted for Clinton and enjoyed his policies but.not his character

Uhoh… if I don’t watch it my huge ‘like’ count is gonna be overtaken by my becoming even larger message count. People here are gonna start thinking I’m mean, evil, a nega vol or something bad like that. Better shut my mouth!

The man you seem to hate wants voter ID while thean you support wants to allow anyone to vote...
Seems your issue with DJT are more about your feelings on his character then his policy positions..I can assume you voted for Clinton and enjoyed his policies but.not his character
I agree with requiring voter ID. Most of his policy positions I disagree with. And, his complete lack of character is key to my dislike of former President Trump. Yes, I did vote for Hillary Clinton and I would again over Donald Trump.

I agree with requiring voter ID. Most of his policy positions I disagree with. And, his complete lack of character is key to my dislike of former President Trump. Yes, I did vote for Hillary Clinton and I would again over Donald Trump.
Jesus dude. Really? Like 10% for the Big Guy Joe Pedo Biden has any kind of character or morals.
He's been selling this country out for years now but you'll vote for that farting scumbag?

Do you align more with Hillary's character then Trump...funny I was referring to Bill because most like you pointed to Trump treatment of wormen and his adultery as a reason to dislike his character but then will support BC who committed adultery as the sitting POTUS...although being a Hillary supporter you have your owner issue with morals above and beyond simple adultery

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

A lot of older Americans don't have IDs showing their address. They don't drive--and many have trouble getting around, which is one reason we have mail-in ballots.

All of this is fraudulent nonsense by the GOP, which has spent years trying to cheat Democratic-leaning voters out of their voting rights. FACT. Closing precincts, not furnishing enough voting machines to precincts in Democratic areas, pulling voting centers out of college campuses and telling college students they can't use their college IDS--blatant, transparent, disgraceful attempts to suppress the youth vote because young Americans hate Republicans. Republicans aren't fooling anybody with their BS.

Reactions: TheManFromTenn

VN Store

Back