2024 Presidential Race

100%. Yet we have a nation of morons that keep voting for them, it makes no sense.

To be fair, who has ran against them?

Kennedy?
Haley?
Clinton?

Not good picks across the board.

I voted for DeSantis in the primary but he had withdrawn by then and frankly hadn't really wowed me either.

If Biden is opening his mouth, he is pandering 😂.. he has claimed to have grown up among Latinos and claimed to have gone to Catholic church and then the black church every Sunday growing up 😂.. yeah, right, he’s so full of sh!t
I enjoy the ever changing stories about getting arrested going to see Nelson Mandela

Good morning Biden supporters!

Go sniff some children after your morning shower with your daughter. Now remember if you are able to locate the bicycle shed choose the one with training wheels.

You’ll be fine…trust me
Sorry no can do… I only listen to mainstream media.

May be… and that’s sad.. very sad

The GOP leadership doesn't like him.

Democrats hate him.

He pissed off nearly everyone in 2016 after taking out the GOP "Chosen One" and smoking the rest of the field. Same this year with Haley. More people are waking up to the fact politicians are installed like toilets rather than being voted in.

The GOP leadership doesn't like him.

Democrats hate him.

He pissed off nearly everyone in 2016 after taking out the GOP "Chosen One" and smoking the rest of the field. Same this year with Haley. More people are waking up to the fact politicians are installed like toilets rather than being voted in.
Not sure on the ‘installed like toilets’ comment but the fact that Trump did get elected and likely will be elected again by voters in this country is scary.. very scary. The dudes a freak pure and simple. The only solice to be had is that he consistently loses the popular vote and likely will again. And don’t school me on what a republic is. I get it.

Reactions: turbovol
Not sure on the ‘installed like toilets’ comment but the fact that Trump did get elected and likely will be elected again by voters in this country is scary.. very scary. The dudes a freak pure and simple. The only solice to be had is that he consistently loses the popular vote and likely will again. And don’t school me on what a republic is. I get it.

Installed like toilets meaning candidates are preselected in advance and pushed by the party regardless of how the people feel.

Facing facts here, Biden was DOA until the miracle in South Carolina. Someone wanted him to be the front runner.

Hillary was selected well in advance and nobody else was even considered in 2016.

Jeb Bush was "the man" in 2016 until Trump took over that race.

Mitt Romney had "his turn" in 2012 when Newt or Ron Paul might have made better choices. (Though nobody was going to win against Obama)

Obama was a little known Senator in 2008. Rose to prominence over Hillary then too?

John McCain was given his chance in 2008 as well.

Point being, the Party picks who they want in advance and lobs money at them to get them nominated. Trump was honestly from the grassroots and not the party choice.

The party often picks a favorite--but that wasn't the case with Obama. And it wasn't the case with the gangster--and
when we put those two men side by side we can see the difference, in high relief, between left/center left and right. Rubes
may not like some/many of Obama's positions--but he's a class individual with character. Trump is a vile human being at every level--it's not arguable, though MAGA tries--and EXTREMELY corrupt. And character should always be the absolute starting point for a presidential candidate.

Speaking of Romney:

Reactions: TheManFromTenn
If you look as far back as Clinton, voters tend to put Presidents on a short leash. In that, I mean the voters have typically given them very little time when a President had their party in control of congress before turning over either the House, Senate or both. Happened with Clinton, W, Obama, Trump and now Biden. Assuming Trump wins, a lot still depends on the Senate as it stands now wrt legislation. If a red wave never materialized as expected with Biden in office, not sure it will with Trump and voters may take the House away from him. They may not show up to vote for Biden in November as much as they show up to limit Trump in the next election cycle by focusing on the congressional races. It’s pretty much been like clockwork since the 90’s.

Reactions: TheManFromTenn
That is merely a reflection of how sick our political class is in this country. If we had better candidates, neither Trump or Biden would be POTUS.

The party often picks a favorite--but that wasn't the case with Obama. And it wasn't the case with the gangster--and
when we put those two men side by side we can see the difference, in high relief, between left/center left and right. Rubes
may not like some/many of Obama's positions--but he's a class individual with character. Trump is a vile human being at every level--it's not arguable, though MAGA tries--and EXTREMELY corrupt. And character should always be the absolute starting point for a presidential candidate.

Speaking of Romney:

How many deaths did Obama directly cause vs Trump? How many countries were ruined? How many genocides armed and allowed? Obama is a horrible human with very low character

I read recently that over 40% of voters consider themselves independent. That leaves less than 30% as either active Democrats or Republicans. 15% of voters can get excited about one candidate and make them the nominee of either party. The rest of us are stuck with choices made by 15%.

To be fair, who has ran against them?

Kennedy?
Haley?
Clinton?

Not good picks across the board.

I voted for DeSantis in the primary but he had withdrawn by then and frankly hadn't really wowed me either.
There have been some decent 3rd party candidates that, in my humble opinion, were more reasonable than either of the two-party candidates beholden to their respective extreme wingnut constituencies.

How many deaths did Obama directly cause vs Trump? How many countries were ruined? How many genocides armed and allowed? Obama is a horrible human with very low character
This!!!!

Not to mention the Michigan water debacle and the little sip he took to prove the water was safe. Such a sketchy showman. Spying on James Rosen. The list goes on and on and on.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back