2024 Presidential Race

I’m saying it is absolutely horrible that these are the 2 major party candidates. Neither even comes within a mile of being worthy of my vote.
Cannot argue that point. I don’t see a legitimate third party candidate. A legitimate third party, IMHO, would be good for this country.

I don't think Biden is truly about identity politics but he does have some dementia and the far left takes advantage of that and gets him to do far left things. He's very easy for them to control and they like that
Are you a doctor? Do you have confirmed data on this? How do you diagnose ’some dementia’? Granted, by the eye test he fails pretty badly but I am not qualified to make that diagnosis on eye test alone. I truly don’t think either candidate is fit to hold the office.

Reactions: Pennheel
He bragged about getting a fake award from George Wallace. It's all anyone needs to show his bigotry
If Biden is opening his mouth, he is pandering 😂.. he has claimed to have grown up among Latinos and claimed to have gone to Catholic church and then the black church every Sunday growing up 😂.. yeah, right, he’s so full of sh!t

Uhoh… if I don’t watch it my huge ‘like’ count is gonna be overtaken by my becoming even larger message count. People here are gonna start thinking I’m mean, evil, a nega vol or something bad like that. Better shut my mouth!
You're right. Its better to let others think you are possible a dumba$$ than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Are you a doctor? Do you have confirmed data on this? How do you diagnose ’some dementia’? Granted, by the eye test he fails pretty badly but I am not qualified to make that diagnosis on eye test alone. I truly don’t think either candidate is fit to hold the office.
I am a doctor but not an MD. I'm not qualified to make a clinical diagnosis but like Special Counsel Robert Hur, I do have observations. His cognition is not what it was during the Clarence Thomas hearings. He's not the same man

This is not a problem exclusive to America. In fact, it is actually much worse in some other countries.
The media is telling people they are being foolish and everything is fine. Young people cannot afford a house or a new car. Inflation will be a factor in this election.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Good morning Trump supporters!

All mainstream media is FOS… correct? If that’s the case I encourage you to rush to the path of totality today, don’t worry about any eye protection at all cause all mainstream media is screaming for you to do that (must be BS), and take a good long look right at the moment of total eclipse. Keep looking as long as you can. Make sure there is not a cloud in the sky.

You’ll be fine… trust me 😉😳🤣😂🤣

I am a doctor but not an MD. I'm not qualified to make a clinical diagnosis but like Special Counsel Robert Hur, I do have observations. His cognition is not what it was during the Clarence Thomas hearings. He's not the same man
It’s clear he is not the same man. Age will do that to you trust me on that. But, does he have dementia? That’s a whole other ballgame. My mother-in-law has dementia and has for a long time. It’s a very dangerous condition.

and congratulations on being a doctor. That’s hard work MD or not!

All mainstream media is FOS… correct? If that’s the case I encourage you to rush to the path of totality today, don’t worry about any eye protection at all cause all mainstream media is screaming for you to do that (must be BS), and take a good long look right at the moment of total eclipse. Keep looking as long as you can. Make sure there is not a cloud in the sky.

Will beer be served?

It’s clear he is not the same man. Age will do that to you trust me on that. But, does he have dementia? That’s a whole other ballgame. My mother-in-law has dementia and has for a long time. It’s a very dangerous condition.

and congratulations on being a doctor. That’s hard work MD or not!
I think it has reached the point where it’s the beginning stage of dementia. I think at some point in the future we will hear an announcement of that diagnosis. They will of course say that it didn’t begin until after his presidency but I’m not buying it. I could be wrong of course

I think it has reached the point where it’s the beginning stage of dementia. I think at some point in the future we will hear an announcement of that diagnosis. They will of course say that it didn’t begin until after his presidency but I’m not buying it. I could be wrong of course
Reagan had it in his last term

Good morning Biden supporters!

Go sniff some children after your morning shower with your daughter. Now remember if you are able to locate the bicycle shed choose the one with training wheels.

You’ll be fine…trust me

I thought they all died from either taking taking horse dewormer or not getting the "vaccine"?

VN Store

Back