2024 Presidential Race

My issue is the “grab her by the pussy” crowd that gives Biden, who has been on video sexually assaulting a little girl, a pass. And that’s just one example. When Biden was Vp he wasn’t given female security because he couldn’t keep his hands to himself. The list is extensive.
So, what you are saying is that the POS Biden is worse than the POS Trump. I disagree but we clearly have two winners to choose from lmao.

Didn’t say it was a lie. Just confused as to the message you are trying to convey.
That black women (and old civil rights baby boomers) are the major supporters of the DNC in the black community. Black men (and mostly non-baby boomers) are open for new options.

It really isn't that hard to understand, sir.

So you think that is what determines if a person is a racist? Btw, we were talking about Garland so let's stay on topic.

However, Biden is a least a bigot and he has historically being a possible racist throughout his career.

You also took two of the worse examples you could find as reasons why Biden isn't a racist. Two black females married to white guys. One is unpopular in the black community and thought an idiot.
No but it certainly doesn’t point to the fact that he is a racist. You are aligning Biden to Garland thus the leap. I don’t see Biden being a bigot or racist. My opinion. He was selected by Obama as his VP. More smoke and mirrors? Seems you see conspiracy everywhere… but not with Trump. Yeah right.

That black women (and old civil rights baby boomers) are the major supporters of the DNC in the black community. Black men (and mostly non-baby boomers) are open for new options.

It really isn't that hard to understand, sir.
An opinion by someone who thinks too highly of himself. Have fun with your superior brain Khan er I mean Rasputin_Vol😂

How many ex-Democrat presidents do it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer: 3 but Trump could do it by himself and be twice as effective.
That you often toot Trump's horn in a complimentary manner is as hilariously ignorant as your adulation for Carlson and Watters. Yeah you're correct. "Trump has a basically good moral compass"🤣🤣🤣🤣

No but it certainly doesn’t point to the fact that he is a racist. You are aligning Biden to Garland thus the leap. I don’t see Biden being a bigot or racist. My opinion. He was selected by Obama as his VP. More smoke and mirrors? Seems you see conspiracy everywhere… but not with Trump. Yeah right.

So. Does Obama supposed to be my measuring rod?

I won't call Biden a racist because that is hard to prove and I don't like it when both sides play that game; however, Biden is a bigot at the very least. Biden is about power, and everything is about identity politics.

I won't call Biden a racist because that is hard to prove and I don't like it when both sides play that game; however, Biden is a bigot at the very least. Biden is about power, and everything is about identity politics.
I don't think Biden is truly about identity politics but he does have some dementia and the far left takes advantage of that and gets him to do far left things. He's very easy for them to control and they like that

I don't think Biden is truly about identity politics but he does have some dementia and the far left takes advantage of that and gets him to do far left things. He's very easy for them to control and they like that

Do you think that is any less of an indictment of Biden?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
So, what you are saying is that the POS Biden is worse than the POS Trump. I disagree but we clearly have two winners to choose from lmao.
I’m saying it is absolutely horrible that these are the 2 major party candidates. Neither even comes within a mile of being worthy of my vote.

Biden is a bigot? How so?

Nothing is more MAGA than their comical and utterly lame attempts to pretend Biden has all these horrible qualities and is no different from the gangster. It's stupid and a laugh--but MAGA need to justify their support for a file human and deeply corrupt and traitorous ex-president. And pushing bull$hit is how they do it.

Nothing is more MAGA than their comical and utterly lame attempts to pretend Biden has all these horrible qualities and is no different from the gangster. It's stupid and a laugh--but MAGA need to justify their support for a file human and deeply corrupt and traitorous ex-president. And pushing bull$hit is how they do it.
He bragged about getting a fake award from George Wallace. It's all anyone needs to show his bigotry

Reactions: LadyVolette

You're right. They are different but probably not in the way you think. It's time for this charade to end in November.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back