2024 Presidential Race

the Dems are coming for us

😂

Look at this demented old ass Ron Burgundy

"Four more years"
"Pause"
"Oh"
"lol ol lollolol"

Look how intense he's focusing just to read the prompter. And then he smiles big and relaxes his face once he realizes his gaffe.

Biden never seemed like a mental giant even when in control of his faculties. Now he's simply pitiful.
I don't even dislike him anymore. He reminds me of my mom when her dementia started. I feel sorry for him.

"Four more years"
"Pause"
"Oh"
"lol ol lollolol"

Look how intense he's focusing just to read the prompter. And then he smiles big and relaxes his face once he realizes his gaffe.

Biden never seemed like a mental giant even when in control of his faculties. Now he's simply pitiful.
I don't even dislike him anymore. He reminds me of my mom when her dementia started. I feel sorry for him.
I feel more sorry for us.

"Four more years"
"Pause"
"Oh"
"lol ol lollolol"

Says a lot about his family.

He's 81. I would intervene on behalf of a loved one if they were trying to do that job at that age. Let alone 4 more years. One of the most stressful jobs on Earth? Yea his family needs to step up. Same with trump.
I’m fairly certain we have a Weekend at Bernie’s situation currently.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Oh I can show you numerous clips that would indicate he's no where near what he was a few years ago.
He’s still a bumbling idiot who says stupid things, mixes up terms and names, etc.

But the pace of his speech has not slowed like Biden’s.
His ability to get words out, even if they’re wrong, has not stalled like Biden’s.

Even visibly - he mostly looks like the same tub of lard.
Biden is visibly older and more frail.

I mean, that's really not a fair comparison.

I stand by my offer to let them play 18, I'll give Brandon a stroke a hole, and I'll wager anything I have on DJT.
I don't know what we're trying to accomplish here. One is a few percentage points closer to being an invalid? That's what it seems like. How about all of us laugh the idea of either of these clowns should be potus. But no. Here we are. We get what we deserve

Everybody? I'm sure not.

@volfanhill watch the first 30 seconds of that clip ^

Pay no mind to the nonsense that may be spewing forth.

Listen to the rate of speech, the speed at which he can generate audible words lol.

That’s a pretty low bar - but Biden is clearly slowed in that regard.

I don't know what we're trying to accomplish here. One is a few percentage points closer to being an invalid? That's what it seems like. How about all of us laugh the idea of either of these clowns should be potus. But no. Here we are. We get what we deserve
Compare policy. Do you like the current proposal of 45% capital gains, porous border, wars, etc?

VN Store

Back