2024 Presidential Race

Columbia isnt real Ivy. It's like Brown, Dartmouth, or Penn. It's where one goes when they aren't good enough to get in to a real Ivy just so they can say I went to an Ivy league school. Those folks are hopelessly and desperately inadequate for the rest of their lives because of it, too.

You're a clown and have NO IDEA what you're talking about, Earl. Another of your alarmingly stupid statements. You don't have the vaguest idea about the Ivy League. What's your academic background--besides struggling through Podunk High School? Why don't you find an Ivy League grad and ask them about Columbia. You couldn't get into a community college for half-wits much less any Ivy.

LMAO ... Apparently, here's a new piece of BS the american people have never heard of.
Diaper Joe's now claiming he's a "son of the American Revolution". Hadn't heard that B4.
He pulls these lies right out from his back pocket trying to impress the folks. Moron Joe.

Last edited:
You're a clown and have NO IDEA what you're talking about, Earl. Another of your alarmingly stupid statements. You don't have the vaguest idea about the Ivy League. What's your academic background--besides struggling through Podunk High School? Why don't you find an Ivy League grad and ask them about Columbia. You couldn't get into a community college for half-wits much less any Ivy.
You tell'em Sparky. 😂

I would love to discuss it but ever since I stopped taking my trash to the dump myself I don't get to interact with any Columbia grads.

I would love to discuss it but ever since I stopped taking my trash to the dump myself I don't get to interact with any Columbia grads.
What kind of Earl doesn't use a burn pit? And here I thought you were one of us all along........

What kind of fancy McEarl are you?

@turbovol
Are you autistic?

RFK Jr. inches toward joining debate with Trump and Biden with Minnesota success​

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. announced he submitted the required signatures to put him on Minnesota’s ballot and surpass eligibility for 270 electoral votes, pushing him another step closer to qualifying for June’s presidential debate.

A press release from the campaign confirmed Kennedy submitted 3,300 signatures in Minnesota. Kennedy now claims ballot access in 19 states with 278 electoral votes. Half of the states where he has submitted the necessary signatures for ballot access have not yet verified his submission.

VN Store

Back