2024 Presidential Race

McDad,

I will also say that one issue with Republicans is that a lot of candidates rarely follow the values they preach. I feel like the Republican values are the better values but the candidates, sometimes, make a mockery of their values with their hypocrisy/behavior.
Jeff Flake, as he was leaving office, flat out said he would’ve voted differently on whatever bill was up (don’t recall which one) if he were seeking reelection. Ridiculous. He certainly was a flake.

Reactions: McDad
Trump campaign pays people to attend its rallies. Must have a beard, red hat, wear overalls and have not showered or bathed in 4 days.

Do you compare that to Hunter boning his brothers wife after he died of cancer and she was vulnerable? He got her hooked on crack and in the middle of criminal activity. Her kids walked around saying mommy's boyfriend is their uncle.

Would knowing Joe was in tidy whitey's make you feel better about the showers? Would they have been see thru once they got wet?

Man, you research some weird sh*t.

Reactions: lostsheep
just to be clear... you are a danger to democracy if you jail your political opposition... got it!
View attachment 646690
I'm sorry, Staraider, you're a misguided soul. You have posted a fact. MAGA puppets don't recognize either the truth, nor facts. You see, they prefer self-delusion, spewing rightist slogans, but most of all, they prefer lies.

I'm sorry, Staraider, you're a misguided soul. You have posted a fact. MAGA puppets don't recognize either the truth, nor facts. You see, they prefer self-delusion, spewing rightist slogans, but most of all, they prefer lies.
What is your purpose posting here? You say you hate both Trump & Biden. But yet you're constantly hating more on Trump & his supporters. We all get that. I'm trying to figure out why you post hateful comments constantly & attack others that have a different opinion than you. I really don't understand why others answer your post. We know your reply is always going to be harsh & rude calling names. Asking for a friend of course.

Last edited:

Biden took a resource, reserved for national emergencies, and released it on the market to have a negligible impact on gas prices. Just to appear to be doing something. Luckily no disaster/or emergency happened where we needed that oil. It's been a stupid PR move done by several idiots in the White House. He got lucky in no emergency and he got lucky prices went down.

Biden took a resource, reserved for national emergencies, and released it on the market to have a negligible impact on gas prices. Just to appear to be doing something. Luckily no disaster/or emergency happened where we needed that oil. It's been a stupid PR move done by several idiots in the White House. He got lucky in no emergency and he got lucky prices went down.
Agreed. Biden put our nation and allies at risk by seriously depleting our strategic oil reserves for his own political gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Always bugs me when presidents pull the stunt.

VN Store

Back