2024 Presidential Race

As we speak, George Soros and Hillary are building a new super-sophisticated aircraft with state-of-the-art wireless hacking equipment that, reports say, can change the votes in any voting machine in America. I'm told that they're going to be hovering over your house in the next few days to conduct tests on why you regularly make comments that would be laughed at by 6-year-olds.
I take it you laugh at his comments a lot.

GOP pols like to complain about government spending and the deficit--but they're A-OK with wealthy tax cheats and want
to starve the IRS of money--which of course is both surpassingly stupid and hypocritical.

This might not be the winner you think it is turbo.

Who's lost it mentally?

Here's Trump showing that he doesn't know where he is. He's in Arizona--tells the audience they're in Texas!

You’re truly special. Did you see how his hand moved and there was a brief pause? He’s saying here (as in AZ), Texas (note the comma). You know as his hand goes left (his right) for here (AZ) and the other way for TX. Any other genius takes?

Last edited:
You’re truly special. Did you see how his hand moved and there was a brief pause? He’s saying here (as in AZ), Texas (not the comma). You know as his hand goes left (his right) for here (AZ) and the other way for TX. Any other genius takes?
you would think someone that says she has a ivy league education would understand english

you would think someone that says she has a ivy league education would understand english
Columbia isnt real Ivy. It's like Brown, Dartmouth, or Penn. It's where one goes when they aren't good enough to get in to a real Ivy just so they can say I went to an Ivy league school. Those folks are hopelessly and desperately inadequate for the rest of their lives because of it, too.

Columbia isnt real Ivy. It's like Brown, Dartmouth, or Penn. It's where one goes when they aren't good enough to get in to a real Ivy just so they can say I went to an Ivy league school. Those folks are hopelessly and desperately inadequate for the rest of their lives because of it, too.
what about cornell and princeton? cornell has a really good wrestling team.

Reactions: McDad
What is your purpose posting here? You say you hate both Trump & Biden. But yet you're constantly hating more on Trump & his supporters. We all get that. I'm trying to figure out why you post hateful comments constantly & attack others that have a different opinion than you. I really don't understand why others answer your post. We know your reply is always going to be harsh & rude calling names. Asking for a friend of course.
The questions you ask, apply to you as well. You and your MAGA gang do it all the time, because basically, that's this forum really is about. So, by default, you already know the answer. See? I've played this game before with you baiters. Sucker Lake is just 2 miles down the road from you, fish there.

Last edited:
Kind of like Ole Miss.

Reactions: StarRaider
All it takes to get in to an Ivy is money or being the right minority.

The questions you ask, apply to you as well. You and your MAGA gang do it all the time, because basically, that's this forum really is about. So, by default, you already know the answer. See? I've played this game before with you baiters. Sucker Lake is just 2 miles down the road from you, fish there.
Wow .... thanks for staying a triggered loon. You need to seek anger management.

Last edited:
Wow: Paul Ryan against some completely unknown model who surely doesn't know her head from a hole in the wall. Tough to decide
who has more credibility....

A massive anti-Orban protest in Hungary. But don't they know that America's gangster-in-chief trumpets his strong-man power
and tries to tout the unknown and increasingly unpopular European strongman to Earls who don't know the first thing about Europe?
Trump is beyond absurd--a true sociopath.

A massive anti-Orban protest in Hungary. But don't they know that America's gangster-in-chief trumpets his strong-man power
and tries to tout the unknown and increasingly unpopular European strongman to Earls who don't know the first thing about Europe?
Trump is beyond absurd--a true sociopath.

BIG Yawn. Boring as usual.

VN Store

Back