2024 Presidential Race

The stump-busters are in a feisty mood today....oh, my!

Once the Biden campaign hands this over to its ad agencies, African Americans will come to realize that they've
been played by a con man.

Once the Biden campaign hands this over to its ad agencies, African Americans will come to realize that they've

Like the "ok" sign or is this different?

IMG_0799.jpeg

Should they support the guy who bragged about being given an award by a noted segregationist?

The numbers won't hold. First, trump is a racist and always has been. Second, he's a Republican. Republicans hate poor and working people. Third, the Dems and black leaders will work hard to get the black vote out for Biden. Trump may get the vote of more misguided young black men--but I don't think young black men vote in significant numbers. Trump is working hard to con black voters--that much is certainly true.
Or maybe young black men don’t want to vote for someone who told them they ain’t black unless they vote for an old white guy. Perhaps your racism finger should be pointing at Biden since he has a far larger track record of racist remarks.

Stop pretending that the gangster cared about health care, gents. He didn't. He signed one executive order related to only to insulin
distributed by volunteer //community health centers//---a narrow application. Drug prices rose significantly while trump was in office.
Fact. Trump and the GOP promised health-care reform for 2/3 years. Never happened. Remember when the gangster was interviewed
by 60 minutes? When asked why there was no health-care reform, he said that he had a plan in place and ready to go--and the gangster's dimwit press secretary presented the 60 Minutes reporters with a big book that was supposedly the Trump administration plan. It was fake. There was no plan.

Facts First: Trump’s claims that Biden did nothing to lower insulin costs and “it was all done” before Biden became president are both false. Trump did get a $35-per-month cap on insulin for some seniors, through a voluntary program that Medicare prescription drug plans could choose to participate in. But Biden ensured that all 3.4 million-plus insulin users on Medicare got $35-per-month insulin — through a mandatory cap that not only covers more people than Trump’s voluntary cap but also applies to a greater number of insulin products and stays in effect at a level of individual drug spending at which Trump’s cap disappeared.

The Health Care reform plan supposedly given to Leslie Stahl was fake.

Pull up your pink big boy panties and learn to accept the fact that the gangster is a rampant, sinister liar and a conman.
Thanks for proving that Trump DID in fact lower insulin costs. You keep carrying water like this and people might start calling you MAGA.

Reactions: StarRaider
The post I responded was labeled as a "poll." It's BS--not legit.
This another one of your “facts”. It clearly says odds and doesn’t say poll anywhere except in the title of the poster.
The stupid things people worry about are quite funny.

Edit: No idea how I put those on top of each other but it was unintentional.

"Porter and Comer unveiled their landmark federal ethics legislation last month as part of an effort to “enable robust congressional oversight” of the White House. The bill would specifically require presidents and vice presidents to disclose any foreign payments, expensive gifts, and loan transactions, as well as tax returns from the two years before taking office, time in office, and the two years after leaving office.

The bill would also require immediate family members to make disclosures of any foreign payments, gifts, or loans or use of official travel means for personal business. "

Well I'll be damned. I was sure this would pass.

Reagan brought us through the Cold War and ended it.

Biden has brought us back.

I've said time and time again the old adage that weakness invites aggression. Since Biden has become POTUS everything seems to be in disarray and chaotic around the world no matter how much the Democrat Party is attempting to fool people. Only their brainwashed believe otherwise. Maybe this was the leftist plan the entire time or maybe they are just that stupid.

I've said time and time again the old adage that weakness invites aggression. Since Biden has become POTUS everything seems to be in disarray and chaotic around the world no matter how much the Democrat Party is attempting to fool people. Only their brainwashed believe otherwise. Maybe this was the leftist plan the entire time or maybe they are just that stupid.
Reagan ended it by massive govt spending thru the MIC and forcing the ussr to try and catch up. He also engaged them in a proxy wars which bogged then down and depleted their will to fight.
How are they so different again?

Reagan ended it by massive govt spending thru the MIC and forcing the ussr to try and catch up. He also engaged them in a proxy wars which bogged then down and depleted their will to fight.
No argument from me on RR's legacy.

Were you old enough to be aware of the mood back then? The Ds were absolutely convinced he was gonna get us into a nuclear war with Russia. And pop culture ran with that sentiment.

The sad part about ending the cold war was none of that spending was required. All he had to do was push the "strategic defense" initiative (Star Wars) and create some cool animation to show the concept. That more than anything was a real concern for Russia.

Chet Hanks( a trump hater) came up with White Boy Summer. Chet and Tom Hanks are white nationalists?

No argument from me on RR's legacy.

Were you old enough to be aware of the mood back then? The Ds were absolutely convinced he was gonna get us into a nuclear war with Russia. And pop culture ran with that sentiment.

The sad part about ending the cold war was none of that spending was required. All he had to do was push the "strategic defense" initiative (Star Wars) and create some cool animation to show the concept. That more than anything was a real concern for Russia.
No, I do remember voting for Carter over Reagan in my kindergarten class election though.

Nuke war with Russia? Sounds so familiar

Of course we didn't NEED to spend the money but what fun is that? If we could seriously prioritize need vs want in this country we might just make it

Reactions: McDad
the soviet invasion of Afghanistan began in 79, pretty masterful on Reagan's part to get the Afghans to convince the soviets invade them

Reactions: Pennheel

I've said time and again that you don't know what you're talking about it. Your comment is nonsense. Weakness? Russia has been severely weakened thanks to the support Biden and our European and other allies have provided to Ukraine. Trump would have allowed Russia--our strategic adversary--to put sovereign Ukraine under its dictatorial boot. THAT is weakness. That would be a disaster for Europe, for us, for Ukrainians. Thanks to Biden and our allies, NATO has been strengthened--two new members--the complete opposite of what Putin has been trying to do for many years.

I've said time and again that you don't know what you're talking about it. Your comment is nonsense. Weakness? Russia has been severely weakened thanks to the support Biden and our European and other allies have provided to Ukraine. Trump would have allowed Russia--our strategic adversary--to put sovereign Ukraine under its dictatorial boot. THAT is weakness. That would be a disaster for Europe, for us, for Ukrainians. Thanks to Biden and our allies, NATO has been strengthened--two new members--the complete opposite of what Putin has been trying to do for many years.
Russian invasion of Ukraine
War

Description​

On 24 February 2022,

Pure conjecture Ole Turbyville. You are firing blanks on the battlefield once again.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Pure conjecture Ole Turbyville. You are firing blanks on the battlefield once again.

Conjecture? Russia invaded Ukraine, yes? Did you miss it? Annexed Crimea. Have you missed Putin's many remarks about Ukraine? He wants Ukraine to be part of Russia. Clear fact.

Conjecture? Russia invaded Ukraine, yes? Did you miss it? Annexed Crimea. Have you missed Putin's many remarks about Ukraine? He wants Ukraine to be part of Russia. Clear fact.

Clear fact that he annexed Crimea when Obama was in office and invaded when Biden took office.

VN Store

Back