2024 Presidential Race

Reagan brought us through the Cold War and ended it.

Biden has brought us back.

I've said time and time again the old adage that weakness invites aggression. Since Biden has become POTUS everything seems to be in disarray and chaotic around the world no matter how much the Democrat Party is attempting to fool people. Only their brainwashed believe otherwise. Maybe this was the leftist plan the entire time or maybe they are just that stupid.
I've read a couple of posts from you recently that claimed others have been brainwashed. That's pretty ironic coming from a guy who literally said he believed Trump had a good moral compass. You can't make that stuff up🤭

No one could use a seminar in self awareness more than you

Reactions: TN Ribs
Conjecture? Russia invaded Ukraine, yes? Did you miss it? Annexed Crimea. Have you missed Putin's many remarks about Ukraine? He wants Ukraine to be part of Russia. Clear fact.
Are you blind? Look at the comments I highlighted in bold from post 22,970. Complete guesswork ole hermana. You want facts? Our country is currently involved in two conflicts with Fuhrer Joe stumbling around the White House. Why do you worry about what Trump would have done (if elected) while your shuffleboard champ is making a monumental mess?

Clear fact that he annexed Crimea when Obama was in office and invaded when Biden took office.

True, and clear fact that Biden and our Allies have worked quite hard to support Ukraine, impose sanctions on Russia--all of which has weakened Russia quite substantially and made it an international pariah. Putin's long-term plan of weakening NATO--which his patsy, Trump--seemed eager to do---has backfired. For an American president or ex to support Putin given its intentions to subjugate a sovereign nation, weaken NATO and undermine Western democracies is treason--and that would describe the gangster. A treasonous president and presidential candidate. So much for MAGA "patriots," eh?

True, and clear fact that Biden and our Allies have worked quite hard to support Ukraine, impose sanctions on Russia--all of which has weakened Russia quite substantially and made it an international pariah. Putin's long-term plan of weakening NATO--which his patsy, Trump--seemed eager to do---has backfired. For an American president or ex to support Putin given its intentions to subjugate a sovereign nation, weaken NATO and undermine Western democracies is treason--and that would describe the gangster. A treasonous president and presidential candidate. So much for MAGA "patriots," eh?

What did Trump do to support Putin's aspirations to subjugate Ukraine, weaken NATO or undermine western democracies?

Are you blind? Look at the comments I highlighted in bold from post 22,970. Complete guesswork ole hermana. You want facts? Our country is currently involved in two conflicts with Fuhrer Joe stumbling around the White House. Why do you worry about what Trump would have done (if elected) while your shuffleboard champ is making a monumental mess?

We're not involved in Gaza, Earl, and the response of Biden and our allies to Russia's invasion of Ukraine has weakened substantially our chief adversary. So that's a major win by our WH shuffleboard champ. Sorry about that. I tend to like an American president who stands up for American strategic interests and not one who is treasonous and eager to pull his pants down and bend over for our enemy--a war criminal and murderous dictator. It's just my preference and that of most American "patriots." You might try to pay more attention to the gangster's serious mental issues--all of which are well documented here and throughout social media.

We're not involved in Gaza, Earl, and the response of Biden and our allies to Russia's invasion of Ukraine has weakened substantially our chief adversary. So that's a major win by our WH shuffleboard champ. Sorry about that. I tend to like an American president who stands up for American strategic interests and not one who is treasonous and eager to pull his pants down and bend over for our enemy--a war criminal and murderous dictator. It's just my preference and that of most American "patriots." You might try to pay more attention to the gangster's serious mental issues--all of which are well documented here and throughout social media.

How is Ukraine part of our strategic interest?

Reactions: dovervolz
What did Trump do to support Putin's aspirations to subjugate Ukraine, weaken NATO or undermine western democracies?

Go look---there are plenty of stories about Trump's unwillingness to support Ukraine. He's a Putin toady: are you denying that?

Trump uses the excuse that European NATO members don't pay enough for their defense. It's long been clear that they've needed
to boost their spending---but that's just a cover by the gangster to do what Putin wants him to do. No real American president would EVER threaten to pull out of NATO. EVER. He's Putin gay boy--fact. He's got a thing for dictators--do you deny it?---and seems unaware that that instinct of his conflicts with all things American.

How is Ukraine part of our strategic interest?

I'm not going to give you a foreign-policy primer, dude. I waste far too much time disabusing the Earls of their idiotic notions, as it is. I mean, we're talking about people who think the gangster should be president again. That basic starting fact destroys their credibility.

Oh please stop with the BS. Biden and the current admin has had their nose in the Israeli conflict since October. You tend to like to put America last while being OK with sending endless amounts of money to Ukraine. Allow Zelensky to give another world leader a lap dance while begging for money.

If CNN denies it then it must be true. It's not like they got caught leaking questions to Clinton before the 2016 debate........

Conjecture? Russia invaded Ukraine, yes? Did you miss it? Annexed Crimea. Have you missed Putin's many remarks about Ukraine? He wants Ukraine to be part of Russia. Clear fact.
There you go carrying MORE Trump water you MAGA! You know those things happened under Obama and Biden so yet again you’re building that Trump brand and singing his praises. Maybe your MAGA hat is too tight and cutting off blood flow to the brain.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Oh please stop with the BS. Biden and the current admin has had their nose in the Israeli conflict since October. You tend to like to put America last while being OK with sending endless amounts of money to Ukraine. Allow Zelensky to give another world leader a lap dance while begging for money.

this is a stupid post, dude.

Is this the suffleboard king in the White House? No! It's the shuffleboard king who used to stink up the White House.
Given it's been years since these embarrassing videos were shot, and he's been through a lot of legal stress, it's quite clear
that Trump's mental issues are far worse now.

The stump-busters are in a feisty mood today....oh, my!

Once the Biden campaign hands this over to its ad agencies, African Americans will come to realize that they've
been played by a con man.

So are you saying blacks aren’t smart enough to figure things out on their own but need an ad agency hired by a white man to explain things to them?

So are you saying blacks aren’t smart enough to figure things out on their own but need an ad agency hired by a white man to explain things to them?

Many things will come together--are coming together--to show African Americans that trump is a clown and a con man.
His "black church in Detroit" event was a comical con. 150 white MAGA sitting in a black church--hardly a black person there.
They're plenty smart to see through the gangster's BS.

Many things will come together--are coming together--to show African Americans that trump is a clown and a con man.
His "black church in Detroit" event was a comical con. 150 white MAGA sitting in a black church--hardly a black person there.
This smells too much like the 😂 libs are in total panic mode while having a meltdown.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
How many conservative preachers have we read about who've committed sexual offenses? Too many to remember. They're
all the worst sort of frauds. Either scamming Earls out of their hard-earned money or lusting after married women or young girls.
The family values crowd!

Megachurch pastor and former Trump spiritual adviser admits sexual abuse​

Robert Morris responds to claim by Oklahoma woman that he sexually abused her in 1980s when she was aged 12 to 16

Yes, quite a few “conservative” pastors. I am glad this never happens in liberal leaning urban congregations 🙄
But don’t worry, God will hold pastors who do these things to a higher standard and judgement according to scripture.

But anyway….

Other professions with quite a few examples of moral failings (starting with the obvious POLITICIANS)…..
Bankers, lawyers, grocery store employees, lawn care professionals, teachers, police officers, street sweepers, office managers, used car salesmen, firemen, veterinarians, soldiers, window washers, cooks, dishwashers, waiters, accountants, professors, bus drivers, fast food workers, football players, web developers, ship captains, Tupperware salespersons, a meat distributors, scuba instructors, tour guides, mechanics, lumberjacks, television producers, journalists, professional golfers, haberdashers, disc jockeys, painters, upholstery workers, fashion designers, Nannie’s, bulldozer operators, crossing guards, railroad engineers, ice cream distributors, brewers, bacteriologists, dental
Hygienists, carpet cleaners, wig salespersons, bakers, writers, musicians, …….

You keep focusing on one event and pretend that the polling just doesn’t exist.
What tune do you use while whistling past the graveyard every single night anyway?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Go look---there are plenty of stories about Trump's unwillingness to support Ukraine. He's a Putin toady: are you denying that?

Trump uses the excuse that European NATO members don't pay enough for their defense. It's long been clear that they've needed
to boost their spending---but that's just a cover by the gangster to do what Putin wants him to do. No real American president would EVER threaten to pull out of NATO. EVER. He's Putin gay boy--fact. He's got a thing for dictators--do you deny it?---and seems unaware that that instinct of his conflicts with all things American.

LOL

So your contention is that we should subsidize NATO infinitum while receiving nothing in return?

VN Store

Back