2024 Presidential Race

I'm not going to give you a foreign-policy primer, dude. I waste far too much time disabusing the Earls of their idiotic notions, as it is. I mean, we're talking about people who think the gangster should be president again. That basic starting fact destroys their credibility. I don't have a clue so I'm just going to hurl insults.

FIFY

No real American president would EVER threaten to pull out of NATO. EVER.
No real American President would ever cut off arms shipments to an ally in the middle of a war either.

But look what Biden did to Israel when they are fighting for their very existence. Reprehensible in the extreme

No, what it means is that Biden won't be sitting during the debate. Can't now that the accusation has been made and been called fake news.
Wonder what combination of drugs Joe will be on to stand that long and talk? I bet they dial down the dose a bit from the SOTU. Can't have hateful old man yells at cloud Joe for 1.5 hours in a debate room with no audience.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Go look---there are plenty of stories about Trump's unwillingness to support Ukraine. He's a Putin toady: are you denying that?

Trump uses the excuse that European NATO members don't pay enough for their defense. It's long been clear that they've needed
to boost their spending---but that's just a cover by the gangster to do what Putin wants him to do. No real American president would EVER threaten to pull out of NATO. EVER. He's Putin gay boy--fact. He's got a thing for dictators--do you deny it?---and seems unaware that that instinct of his conflicts with all things American.
Trademarking Putin Gay Boy

Reactions: KptVFL and hog88
Wonder what combination of drugs Joe will be on to stand that long and talk? I bet they dial down the dose a bit from the SOTU. Can't have hateful old man yells at cloud Joe for 1.5 hours in a debate room with no audience.
Every job I have had for the last 20 years has required me to take a drug test simply to write computer code. Please explain to me why the leader of the free world who carries around the launch codes isn’t required to do the same?

Keep in mind that the media exaggerates stuff that the lemmings on here fall for.

Trump never seriously tried to take the USA out of NATO. He was using it to put pressure on NATO members to pay more which even TurboVol should be around.

Biden hasn't cut full supplies to Israel, we still shipped them plenty of money and weapons.

The media is exaggerating these issues on both sides.

No real American President would ever cut off arms shipments to an ally in the middle of a war either.

But look what Biden did to Israel when they are fighting for their very existence. Reprehensible in the extreme
Would a “Real American President” unlock $Billions in funds to the benefit of Iran? 😂

Every job I have had for the last 20 years has required me to take a drug test simply to write computer code. Please explain to me why the leader of the free world who carries around the launch codes isn’t required to do the same?
I agree 100%. You think Trump and/or Biden are taking unprescribed narcotics?

Because Biden is a democrat & democrats get away w/all the Laws of the land.
Just take a look at AG Merrick corrupt Garland. He's a Biden protected democrat.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

You've changed the subject, Debbie Dramatic. You decided that defending the gangster on NATO wasn't possible so lemme nose
around and find something to pin on Biden. But you missed there as well....

Israel is "fighting for its very existence": Seriously? You guys need to work extremely hard on posting statements that are even
20 percent accurate. Israel has been using advanced weaponry--much of it supplied to it by the U.S. over the years--to steadily destroy Gaza, killing thousands of innocent people in the process while suffering almost no casualties. That's "fighting for its very existence"? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Describing that comment has gross hyperbole doesn't go far enough....

What Israel has really been doing is committing war crimes---and Biden has been right to try and curtail is genocidal actions. And of course Israel got its weapons anyway.

One gets a true picture of right-wing America by taking a peek at who the Earls listen to--a bunch of fourth-rate, low IQ hacks. Alex Jones? Clay Travis--a true goober; Charlie Kirk---an embarrassingly dumb kid; numerous Christian yappers who are always scared out of their underwear because America has gay people and smart career women. Most are the type of men who, before getting into talk radio, would go to parties, get drunk and then break beer bottles over their heads to get a laugh.

One gets a true picture of right-wing America by taking a peek at who the Earls listen to--a bunch of fourth-rate, low IQ hacks. Alex Jones? Clay Travis--a true goober; Charlie Kirk---an embarrassingly dumb kid; numerous Christian yappers who are always scared out of their underwear because America has gay people and smart career women. Most are the type of men who, before getting into talk radio, would go to parties, get drunk and then break beer bottles over their heads to get a laugh.
Still in panic mode aren't cha? A lunatic who can't stand hearing the other side of the coin.

What Israel has really been doing is committing war crimes---and Biden has been right to try and curtail is genocidal actions. And of course Israel got its weapons anyway.
Strange……I thought a President threatening to withhold Congressionally approved arms shipments was grounds for………….
IMPEACHMENT

I would like to introduce you to my personal hero.

1718739203112.png

I would like to introduce you to my personal hero.

View attachment 650245

Greta How Dare You GIF - Greta How Dare You - Discover & Share GIFs

Turbo has me rolling today…. “Scared out of their underwear” 🤣

VN Store

Back