2024 Presidential Race

Trump wants Biden to undergo a drug test before the debate.

I think he should agree but only if Trump agrees to take an STD test.

Trump wants Biden to undergo a drug test before the debate.

I think he should agree but only if Trump agrees to take an STD test.
He ought to require that both candidates stay on stage during the commercial breaks. Are Biden's handlers going to shuffle him backstage for another "energy cocktail" during commercial?

Why do people think it will be any different with Trump? He's already announced inflationary policies, such as import tariffs.
Mark this day down. You have actually made an actual policy argument and a good one at that. It can be argued that it would be worse under Trump because he wanted more handouts than Biden.

Lol.

Oh and Happy Tell Vandy Fans To STFU day!

Kasie,

So you go so far as to cut off factual debate in your efforts to defend your colleagues. Not good. A free speech journalist would allow all facts to be presented, even if it reflects poorly on your colleague. Learn how to curb your bias. Excuses about defending colleagues is no excuse for you to show blatant bias

O M G .... what LIARS we have on our TV sets these days covering for Sleepy Joe.
😂 😂 Still blaming Trump for the mess they've created in the destruction of America.

Kasie,

So you go so far as to cut off factual debate in your efforts to defend your colleagues. Not good. A free speech journalist would allow all facts to be presented, even if it reflects poorly on your colleague. Learn how to curb your bias. Excuses about defending colleagues is no excuse for you to show blatant bias
I would have preferred the host to say that she could address what she wanted too but after you answer my question first. Getting into a shouting match with a guest and cutting away when you couldn't manage the situation is a bad look.

Kasie,

CNN is screwed. Their audience expects this behavior.

At the debate if they are tough on Trump and prop up Sleepy Joe, Trump wins. If they play it down the middle they're screwed because their audience wants it lopsided.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Anyone want to make a prediction?

I’ll go Doug Burgum. Not sure why, but I know he wouldn’t outshine Trump. Also, I think the Deep State wouldn’t mind him should they get Trump out.

CNN is screwed. Their audience expects this behavior.

At the debate if they are tough on Trump and prop up Sleepy Joe, Trump wins. If they play it down the middle they're screwed because their audience wants it lopsided.

They should be super-tough on a lowlife who tried to overthrow the U.S. government, lied to the American people, blatantly, about election fraud--and incited an attack on the Capitol that resulted in police officers losing their lives. Also twice impeached, multiple convictions, multiple pending trials....and MAGA are concerned that journalists might be hard on Trump. Ask he why, given all that, he thinks he should be running again. And then laugh out loud at his response...

Trump's former chief of staff succinctly describes the gangster...."Serious character issues" is actually an understatement....

They should be super-tough on a lowlife who tried to overthrow the U.S. government, lied to the American people, blatantly, about election fraud--and incited an attack on the Capitol that resulted in police officers losing their lives. Also twice impeached, multiple convictions, multiple pending trials....and MAGA are concerned that journalists might be hard on Trump. Ask he why, given all that, he thinks he should be running again. And then laugh out loud at his response...
Dang did Trump bang your prom date?

Dems forced him to run. It's his best shot at staying out of prison.

VN Store

Back