2024 Presidential Race

What do you see as the red to blue ratio is on this list?

View attachment 654182
1:9
To be fair, I don't like looking at a state in terms of red or blue because many states are red in the rural areas but controlled by a big blue city. With that being said, the homeless are typically in the big blue city.

If I were homeless, I'd go to California for the climate. Maine or Alaska would be non-starters.

1:9
To be fair, I don't like looking at a state in terms of red or blue because many states are red in the rural areas but controlled by a big blue city. With that being said, the homeless are typically in the big blue city.

If I were homeless, I'd go to California for the climate. Maine or Alaska would be non-starters.
Understood, but a certain Earlizer tried to fire a shot using states so it seemed fair. Just a quick note that list was regarding rate, not just total homeless, which I think is more useful in our context.

Reactions: McDad
What do you see as the red to blue ratio is on this list?

View attachment 654182
Just me I guess, but I'd sure as hell hate to be homeless in Alaska.

I would be surprised to find many homeless in polar bear country where they are otherwise known as lunchables.

Just me I guess, but I'd sure as hell hate to be homeless in Alaska.

I would be surprised to find many homeless in polar bear country where they are otherwise known as lunchables.
Agreed. I wonder of the definition for this list is "no permanent residence" or some such. Aren't many in Alaska seasonal workers who live in campers and the like?

I wonder how many other REAL Republicans (as opposed to RepubLIARS) will make this jump?

SIGH! Myself, I'm still watching to decided who gets my votes, but more than likely, it will be wormhead Kennedy.

VN Store

Back