2024 Presidential Race

The Wall of Earls....
Quite the charming collection of skanky, low IQ ruffians, punks, hoodlums, stooges, goons, hooligans, reprobates, scoundrels, toughs and fascists.
Certainly, "rubes" would be too polite...

Reactions: volbound1700
No, he isn't. Biden is well in the throes of Alzheimer's. Trump isn't even close.

That poster just tosses out useless opinions without any substantial facts to sound smart.

Anyone with dementia may wonder away from home at any time. That's why we saw Joe staring 50 miles down the road while overseas. It's not even close.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
That poster just tosses out useless opinions without any substantial facts to sound smart.

Anyone with dementia may wonder away from home at any time. That's why we saw Joe staring 50 miles down the road while overseas. It's not even close.
I've been an Alzheimer's care giver, you freaking clown. What about you? Have you had conversations with Alzheimer's patients? Would you have a clue as to how to respond to a parent who talked, in detail, about a college event from the 1940s? And it was an accurate account.....Have you dealt with it in an intimate manner? I'm certain you have no facking clue as to the nuances of the disease. You should move on

I've been an Alzheimer's care giver, you freaking clown. What about you? Have you had conversations with Alzheimer's patients? Would you have a clue as to how to respond to a parent who talked, in detail, about a college event from the 1940s? And it was an accurate account.....Have you dealt with it in an intimate manner? I'm certain you have no facking clue as to the nuances of the disease. You should move on
I have. And you are FOS is you believe Biden and Trump are in the same galaxy in this regard.

I appreciate your emotional take but what does your personal take have to do with your baseless claim? If anything you yourself have weakened your own argument.

I empathize with you and your personal story but more that is more reason to not claim a false equivalency. It takes away from the seriousness of the issue.

You are an Alzheimer care giver and equate the cognitive abilities of Biden and Trump???

TDS.

EXPOSED: CNN’s Debate Moderators Were In Bed With Deep State’s Fake Anti-Trump Campaign​

1719454930836.png

CNN’s moderators for Thursday’s presidential debate have deep ties to former intelligence officials who signed the now-debunked letter claiming Hunter Biden’s laptop had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,” Real Clear Investigations (RCI) reported Wednesday.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper lied about leaking false information to one of CNN’s moderators, Jake Tapper, about the Trump campaign exchanging information with Russia throughout the election cycle, according to the RCI report.

Tapper, failing to inform the public that the information came from a Clinton campaign-funded dossier, the now discredited Steele dossier, disseminated the information in a January 10, 2017, CNN report co-authored with Carl Bernstein.

I appreciate your emotional take but what does your personal take have to do with your baseless claim? If anything you yourself have weakened your own argument.

I empathize with you and your personal story but more that is more reason to not claim a false equivalency. It takes away from the seriousness of the issue.
Not being able or willing to answer any of my questions is pretty telling that you lack a pertenant understanding of the disease and it's characteristics. You can't begin to understand the seriousness of the issue

Not being able or willing to answer any of my questions is pretty telling that you lack a pertenant understanding of the disease and it's characteristics. You can't begin to understand the seriousness of the issue
And you can't see past your own bias

VN Store

Back