2024 Presidential Race

I agree. I don't think the Dems want Kamala anywhere near the nomination but my question was more about Biden's mental fitness. How can he be mentally unable to seek re-election but still run the country for the next 6-7 months?
Thread the needle and say competent enough for now but past few days have given him concern whether he will he able to handle the duties in 2029...

Then turn around and say this election is too important Yada Yada Yada and for good of country, Yada Yada yada...

Im not saying I believe this is how they might go.

And put word salad in the debate?
They are two separate things. The 2024 presidential raceand the current presidency. If Kamala becomes the current president, that does not mean she's automatically the Democratic candidate for 2024. The candidate for 2024 will be whomever they nominate at the convention. There's no chance in hell they're going to nominate Kamala Harris there.

I expect Biden to refuse to concede the nomination.

LGs go to has been to pretend Trump is someone equally feeble.

Turbo has just ignored it all together and pretends it’s not happening.

Luther doesn’t care because he thinks the people around Biden who have clearly been running the country, have done a solid job
TurboVol is a conservative trolling as a liberal so I wouldn't expect much of a response anyways.

Reactions: hUTch2002

Biden's media bloodbath: How the Liberal Media finally Knifed the ailing president after Shielding him for four years​

The American media has weighed in on Joe Biden's disastrous presidential debate and joined the growing calls for him to step down.

Biden is set to discuss the future of his re-election campaign this weekend amid the fallout of of Thursday's trainwreck debate performance. But if the liberal media has finally caved on the 81-year-old president, his options may be limited.

Liberal Media giants have added fuel to fire by making bombshell demands of the commander-in-chief and asking him to finally throw in the towel and quit the presidential race.

1719779332075.png

1719779407905.png

1719779439902.png

Rock and "this identity politics crap is biting us in the ass" place

They deserve every single part of this. Oh how racism will be crowed if she's passed over. Lol
One could also see Kamala’s ascension as a classic case of the Peter Principle.

Reactions: tbh
if he resigns then they have a Kamala problem
First, let me qualify this by saying that rules and laws are (d)ifferent for the radical (d)emocrat party and getting around this is probably easy peasy for them.

So, I think the huge war chest of $200M+the radical democrat party has accumulated from their various cult members can only be used by the biden/harris ticket. Anyone inserted in biden's place could not use it as it would be a campaign finance violation. Harris moving to the top of the ticket would allow her to use these funds. Could be off base.

Biden aides reveal the president is only 'dependably engaged' for a few hours each day​

Joe Biden's aides have revealed that the aging President alternates between being alert and utterly confused - but is 'dependably engaged' for only a few hours each day.

Reactions: USF grad in TN

Biden aides reveal the president is only 'dependably engaged' for a few hours each day​

Joe Biden's aides have revealed that the aging President alternates between being alert and utterly confused - but is 'dependably engaged' for only a few hours each day.

The knives are out.

Reactions: Orangeburst

this is a massive scandal but the reaction is "meh"

ironic that the "threat to democracy" people are operating a shadow government

They are two separate things. The 2024 presidential raceand the current presidency. If Kamala becomes the current president, that does not mean she's automatically the Democratic candidate for 2024. The candidate for 2024 will be whomever they nominate at the convention. There's no chance in hell they're going to nominate Kamala Harris there.

I expect Biden to refuse to concede the nomination.
I never said otherwise but at the end of the day more problems will be created if they reject word salad.

The biggest issue is - who has been operating the government.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I never said otherwise but at the end of the day more problems will be created if they reject word salad.

The biggest issue is - who has been operating the government.
The same people who have since 1945. Bureaucrats and associated interests. We are a de-centralized oligarchy. The president hasn’t been in charge since 1945.

The same people who have since 1945. Bureaucrats and associated interests. We are a de-centralized oligarchy. The president hasn’t been in charge since 1945.

Well true but that it really isn't the way its suppose to be right? The issue here is now they have brought to the forefront.

They are creating problems but not really solving any.

Well true but that it really isn't the way its suppose to be right? The issue here is now they have brought to the forefront.

They are creating problems but not really solving any.
It’s not supposed to be like this but that’s the reality. They’re not problem solvers, they’re power seekers and the goal of power is to reward your friends and punish your enemies.

That’s why Trump is a convicted felon facing possible jail time. He had no clue of what he getting into.

Last edited:

White House photographer blows whistle on Biden's cognitive health as he reveals aides knew for MONTHS he was not fit for office​

1719783528137.png

Carville: "If you start speaking like NPR, you're going to lose votes. I just don't like the term communities of color.

I live in New Orleans. They got three guys on the street corner. 'Hey fellas how are things in the communities of color today?' They said 'What is this son of a b!tch talking about? Jive a$s bastard out of here.'"

🤣😂 ....he got the softest black dude interviewing him. James sitting there like a good ole boy trying to air out his cohones or like he is quietly trying to squeeze one out the back of his chair.

VN Store

Back