2024 Presidential Race

O wow. It’s really happening, isn’t it? Numerous outlets are reporting the Biden family is meeting to discuss if he will remain in the race

Reactions: headhunter15
Any effort to replace President Joe Biden with another Democratic candidate would likely be an uphill battle against practical, political and even legal obstacles.

FEC Commissioner Trey Trainor wrote Friday for the Daily Caller News Foundation that there are a number of hurdles standing in the way of replacing Biden on the ballot, including “the complex mechanics of replacing a nominee across the 50 states, each governed by its own set of election laws and regulations.”

Good Lord. This dead horse was long ago sent to the glue factory, but the looney leftists keep trying to reassemble it so they can trot it out again. This is yet another example of what desperation looks like.

Last edited:
Good Lord. This dead horse was long ago sent to the glue factory, but the looney leftists keep trying to reassemble it so they can trot it out again. This is yet another example of what desperation looks like.
I don't think it is as much desperation as one would believe and the answer is that it is a coincidence.
Looking in the intelligence world of assessing information would be the statement "There are no coincidences".

Can the party of DEI, Critical Race Theory, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa kick Kamala to the curb if Crooked Joe withdraws from the race?
Why MAGAs object to Critical Race Theory.
I would too given how it is branded. To me, it should be about Critical Race Facts, and taught within a purely historical context. Stripped of the emotionalism, accusatoryism, and overt condemnism. However, I think no how it is branded, MAGAs would object because they prefer the current onesided view of American history which glorifies them, facts be damned.

Why MAGAs object to Black Live Matter.
Again, I would too if you insist on wrapping it with LBGT paper, Transgenderism paper, or anything outside its original intent which was wanton, state sanctioned police brutality and murdering of African-Americans.
Why MAGAs object to Antifa.
I would too if it's going to be a sort of counter duplication of the KKK, Neo-Nazis, Skinheads, and other Hitlerized ideology.
It should be a political-social movement to try to steer the USA away from the Hitlerism that MAGA clearly wants. And never was that more evident than Bannon's interview with ABC today.

So? The saddest thing for me is that these movements have valid reason to exist, but like most things of human creations, the good intentions got swallowed by embracing things not initially part (nor in my view, belonged) to the movements. But it still wouldn't have mattered to MAGAs because the real goal is to drag America back into its pre-1960s overt racism, openly discrimination, and Jim Crow era. American-zed Hitlerism as it were.

I agree. I don't think the Dems want Kamala anywhere near the nomination but my question was more about Biden's mental fitness. How can he be mentally unable to seek re-election but still run the country for the next 6-7 months?

Would probably say its time for him to retire, not that he is unfit.

Of course, as I said.... more problems have been created.

VN Store

Back