2024 Presidential Race

I still do not know and cannot figure out what is going on in Biden's inner circle. Those people had to know he was in bad shape. There is absolutely no way he could meet the demands of the office as well as running a presidential campaign. And yet they sat on that reality and now in the Midnight Hour when it's come to light people are wondering what can be done.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
If you know this to be true, you should present your evidence
I could post the very links you yourself know about and which I have in the past. But it would be a waste of time because, as typical of you MAGA-gots, you'd just deny it. Call it fake news, or employ some other excuse for dismissing it. Including his pre-candidancy when he admitted that both he and Jeffery like their gals young. Underage is what he was referring to and what he and Jeffy did. And what these women latter testified to. As usual, your slippery eel worm got out of it. Deny and lie, It's your modus operandi. So just move along and do what you always do. The truth about your Trump-Jesus is never welcome among you folks.

Trump is not trustworthy. What would he do if Russia made a move on Poland?
Negotiate a truce to save lives and dollars

Even scarier is what Biden might do. Probably someone like Jill would make the call...having said that, if he can't execute a withdrawal from Afghanistan, how's he going to do defending a NATO country?

I could post the very links you yourself know about and which I have in the past. But it would be a waste of time because, as typical of you MAGA-gots, you'd just deny it. Call it fake news, or employ some other excuse for dismissing it. Including his pre-candidancy when he admitted that both he and Jeffery like their gals young. Underage is what he was referring to and what he and Jeffy did. And what these women latter testified to. As usual, your slippery eel worm got out of it. Deny and lie, It's your modus operandi. So just move along and do what you always do. The truth about your Trump-Jesus is never welcome among you folks.

What woman has testified that Trump likes underage women?

Reactions: whodeycin85
Trump may accomplish what has never been done before.
Win the Presidency and a Trifecta may be accomplished.
Control of the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative Branches under his thumb.
Not bad for a non qualified and unfit home boy.
It's a big deal, needs to be addressed but the balance is gone.
Democracy will always be challenged by one group or the other.
The game is not about Democracy it is about Power and the ability to weld it.

Can we all agree that we would be better without Trump or Biden in the White House? Both are too old. We need younger blood on both sides.

Well, one is backed by the people that simply want to control and undercut the average American, and have shown a disdain for Americans and their life. The other one only exists because of the first one, with the support of The People or part of The People.

Its not a matter of young or old, imo.

Trump wouldn't be a thing if this country was doing what it was suppose to, it clearly isn't.

They want you to hate Trump for this reason - lack of control.

Reactions: kiddiedoc and GVF
Trump may accomplish what has never been done before.
Win the Presidency and a Trifecta may be accomplished.
Control of the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative Branches under his thumb.
Not bad for a non qualified and unfit home boy.
It's a big deal, needs to be addressed but the balance is gone.
Democracy will always be challenged by one group or the other.
The game is not about Democracy it is about Power and the ability to weld it.
Precisely what qualifications is he lacking?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I still do not know and cannot figure out what is going on in Biden's inner circle. Those people had to know he was in bad shape. There is absolutely no way he could meet the demands of the office as well as running a presidential campaign. And yet they sat on that reality and now in the Midnight Hour when it's come to light people are wondering what can be done.
The people in the inner circle are the ones likely making decisions or using his incapacitated state to influence him to do what they want. They knew exactly what they were doing. They don't care that he can't meet the demands of the office. He's being used as a puppet.

It's been obvious for years Biden isn't capable of handling the duties of president. Everyone could see it. The MSM has tried to hide it to protect their party. Nobody is really surprised by how bad he looked at the debate. What we're seeing now is pretend shock to try to hide the lies that have been told since 2020.

Did anyone really believe that in closed door meetings he's "sharp at as tack" and the most knowledgeable person in the room? Only when he's not in public is he aware, engaged, and focused?

Well, one is backed by the people that simply want to control and undercut the average American, and have shown a disdain for Americans and their life. The other one only exists because of the first one, with the support of The People or part of The People.

Its not a matter of young or old, imo.

Trump wouldn't be a thing if this country was doing what it was suppose to, it clearly isn't.
Trump simply tells people what they want to hear and then does what he desires.
Problem I have with Trump is that he has no platform because he contradicts himself and his past.
We need a leader, not a used car salesman.
Biden is just what he his Over the hill and his mind makes a promise that he can't fill.

Nothing came of it
That's right. Because I refuse to, once again, play your MAGA=gots' wash, rinse, and repeat game. You things don't really want to know what you already know, so you divert, deny, and lie over and over. Just like your Trump-Jesus.

A brain and leadership and doing what's best for this country.
If that is a 'qualification' (And I looked, didn't see it anywhere in the Constitution), 99% of all elected officials in DC aren't qualified to hold office.

Nice demonstration of TDS by the way.

VN Store

Back