2024 Presidential Race

I don’t know. Watch Poland kick the sh!t out of Russia?

The topic was diminished mental capacity.

Are you saying Trump’s trustworthiness is a sign of mental decline?

I'm saying Trump cannot be allowed to be President, or he'll sell us all out for something, be it cash, prestige, or whatever bright shiny object Putin dangles in front of him.

I'm saying Trump cannot be allowed to be President, or he'll sell us all out for something, be it cash, prestige, or whatever bright shiny object Putin dangles in front of him.
So, now you're worried about Poland?

Hillary took all the Russian cash, that didn't bother you? Than the FBI, CIA, Congress and probably countless other dem critters came up with the whole Russia Gate lie.

You guys seem mentality deranged.

It's a rather amazing process to witness. The Democrats did a stellar job of playing the Republican electorate to nominate Trump over multiple superior candidates. And they've forced Trump to blow campaign funds on his myriad legal defenses. They've created the perfect scenario to win this race.

And yet, somehow, they forgot that they need to nominate a functioning human being on their own ticket. I'm not sure we've ever seen something like this in the history of American politics.

The last election was legit imo. Orangeman will be victorious in a landslide this go around. Good Ole Joe will be enjoying his last days munchin on Ben & Jerry's along the beaches of Delaware.

I'm just wondering if anyone has found new faith in the system they claim was rigged.

That's a lunatic TDS nonsense thought & a moronic speculation attempt on you're part.
What a loony nut job you come across. You're TDS is working in overtime now.

Those numbers for Democrats shouldn't be anywhere that high these days knowing what destruction they've done to this country by now. Democrats are terrible leaders because of their sh!tty far-left wing radical domestic & foreign policies which are tearing the world apart and not to even mention our once great cities here in these United States.

Last edited:
That's a lunatic TDS nonsense thought & a moronic speculation attempt on you're part.
What a loony nut job you come across. You're TDS is working in overtime now.

The Biden family was taken money from the Ukraine while at the same time Biden was threatening the Ukraine in violation of U.S. law. Hillary was taking money from Russia and Saudi Arabia who were paying her off for the uranium buyout and arms deals. The Hillary stuff might have resulted in American dying.

He's not worried, he's insane.

The Biden family was taken money from the Ukraine while at the same time Biden was threatening the Ukraine in violation of U.S. law. Hillary was taking money from Russia and Saudi Arabia who were paying her off for the uranium buyout and arms deals. The Hillary stuff might have resulted in American dying.

If I ever need a lawyer, I know not to call on LG to represent me in court. What an embarrassment. I'd be better off hiring Joe Biden w/his mental state of mind.

Reactions: LibertyVol

And Hillary was storing classified information in emails in her unsecured home server in a bathroom. Still never understood how her using bleach bit on that machine to sweep it clean wasn’t a clear obstruction of justice.
No raid like on MAL

Trump strikes me as pro Trump first but also pro American. He also strikes me as anti war.

What a joke this Biden fella is. Did his staff or Jill not explain to him what was done? That's all this bumbling moron has done since day one he sat in the Oval Office. He & his administration "ignores" daily the Laws of this Nation & he's crying about someone else doing the same as him?

For everyone who believes still to this day that the last election was stolen, what are your opinions this go around? Will this one be legit? What will be different?
I'm all for open ballot tracking and audits of all elections regardless of whomever win...I want full signature verification on all mail in ballots as well and ID verification
.again. REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS

VN Store

Back