2024 Presidential Race

I'm all for open ballot tracking and audits of all elections regardless of whomever win...I want full signature verification on all mail in ballots as well and ID verification
.again. REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS

Did you think the last election was stolen?

Do you think this one will be?

Did you think the last election was stolen?

Do you think this one will be?
I think there were inconsistencies...and now we are see ballot custody issues, violations of state constitutions, ballots missing, we find out no signature verification was done...lots of issues...stolen no....heavy interference absolutely...the time magazine article laid it out
Plus Hunters laptop lies...so with all those issues why no have open and transparent elections...if you really want to start gaining the trust of thjise population this is the biggest first step..

Now question for you....Trumps impeachments, just or soft coup attempt or other thoughts?

I'm saying Trump cannot be allowed to be President, or he'll sell us all out for something, be it cash, prestige, or whatever bright shiny object Putin dangles in front of him.
But we’re talking mental acuity here. At least that was the topic of the post you replied to.

You ascribe to the belief that Trump is on the take from Russia. Fine.
Others ascribe to the belief that Biden is on the take from Ukraine & China.

But neither of those is evidence of a diminished mental state.

But we’re talking mental acuity here. At least that was the topic of the post you replied to.

You ascribe to the belief that Trump is on the take from Russia. Fine.
Others ascribe to the belief that Biden is on the take from Ukraine & China.

But neither of those is evidence of a diminished mental state.

Neither should be President for the next four years, and I am agreeing that the reason Biden should not be President is his mental decline.

I think there were inconsistencies...and now we are see ballot custody issues, violations of state constitutions, ballots missing, we find out no signature verification was done...lots of issues...stolen no....heavy interference absolutely...the time magazine article laid it out
Plus Hunters laptop lies...so with all those issues why no have open and transparent elections...if you really want to start gaining the trust of thjise population this is the biggest first step..

Now question for you....Trumps impeachments, just or soft coup attempt or other thoughts?

I ask because Trump supporters and Trump himself have been saying it was stolen and rigged for years. They haven't been using the mealy mouthed language youre using here, they're making a direct claim. I just want to know if those folks think the system is fixed now, or if they expect it to be stolen again. If you aren't one of those people the question didn't apply to you.

As for your question, it was all political grandstanding. I don't believe the dems in DC ever actually believed they were going to have Trump removed from office.

As it should be. The dude is a moron & has always been one..
Michigan I believe was one of the states that stop the vote counting a midnight with Trump ahead and but Biden was magically ahead when they restarted the counting 4 hours later. MI may be giving up their attempt to cheat and steal the election this time around, to much support for Trump for cheating to over come.

Neither should be President for the next four years, and I am agreeing that the reason Biden should not be President is his mental decline.

If your reason for a trump is his lack of morality or his behavior after the election, I’d fully agree with you.

The problem is his policies were solid and the other option is a vegetable

Michigan I believe was one of the states that stop the vote counting a midnight with Trump ahead and but Biden was magically ahead when they restarted the counting 4 hours later. MI may be giving up their attempt to cheat and steal the election this time around, to much support for Trump for cheating to over come.
Were they also one of those places that boarded up the glass windows so nobody could see the cheating going on?

VN Store

Back