2024 Presidential Race

There are lots of people who once said God doesn't exist. Or that God is dead. Then later changed their minds and became passionate Christians, even pastors. You, too, have said things at one time, then said the opposite later. So you and all of us are just as guilty of changing direction as Bitten. Just the same, as a politician, Jo-Jo, is verbal spewing BS for the sake of votes, namely the female vote in this case. Politicians will say and do anything for your money and vote. Trumpie does the same, except he lies more often. Trust no politician, they are all a pack of liars, embezzlers of taxpayer money, promise breakers, power-lusting, lobbyist-infected, rotten scammers. All of them. The last decent poli we ever had was probably Shirley Chisholm. And I'm not 100% sure even about that.

Pretty good chance a letter went out to then MSM lemmings and their radical democrat cult followers over the past 2 weeks.

It was all decided before the debate. They're just trying to play everyone again.

Very predictable. Wait till they go in hard on Jill.

There are lots of people who once said God doesn't exist. Or that God is dead. Then later changed their minds and became passionate Christians, even pastors. You, too, have said things at one time, then said the opposite later. So you and all of us are just as guilty of changing direction as Bitten. Just the same, as a politician, Jo-Jo, is verbal spewing BS for the sake of votes, namely the female vote in this case. Politicians will say and do anything for your money and vote. Trumpie does the same, except he lies more often. Trust no politician, they are all a pack of liars, embezzlers of taxpayer money, promise breakers, power-lusting, lobbyist-infected, rotten scammers. All of them. The last decent poli we ever had was probably Shirley Chisholm. And I'm not 100% sure even about that.
Term limits would go a long way. Professional politicians was never the intent but here we are. Azzhats live in DC rather than visit

Term limits would go a long way. Professional politicians was never the intent but here we are. Azzhats live in DC rather than visit

Say no to term limits, I don't want the government taking more choices away. I think it would be better to return the job to a part time position, in session 90-120 days max per year with pay being adjusted accordingly. No benefits while not in session, subject to the same laws they pass and no pension.

Is there any substance to the speculation that the dems are trying to ditch Biden and go with someone else? Seems like a really risky plan this late in the game.

VN Store

Back