2024 Presidential Race

its not closed, rebranded as Mclemore , building second course and resort just opened. I used to play there before, but now the only way is a stay and play. pricey
I played right after it opened. It is worth just a cart ride around without golf. Seems like it was half mile even between holes.

Who will be Kamala Harris VP candidate?
Well, she has to find someone worse than she is.

GriffinSeinfeld2.jpg

GettyImages-1429451851-H-2022.jpg

I think his aids thought they could get him juiced up and rational for a couple of hours for a debate and then hide him in the basement like in 2020.
Yeah. But I'm not talking about his aids and support, I'm talking about the real people in charge.

They were getting polls pre-debate -> they were horrible.

Harris would unify the party imo..but could she win with such low approval numbers? I give her a 40% legit chance. Plus she gets all the 2AM black votes

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Heritage Foundation Vows to Make ‘Extraordinarily Difficult’ to Replace Biden on the Ballot​

The Heritage Foundation vowed Wednesday to make it “extraordinarily difficult” for Democrats to replace President Joe Biden on the ballot.

“If the Biden family decides that President Biden will not run for re-election, the mechanisms for replacing him on ballots vary by state. There is the potential for pre-election litigation in some states that would make the process difficult and perhaps unsuccessful,” Heritage Oversight Project stated in a memo that was compiled in April and released last week ahead of President Joe Biden’s “disastrous” debate performance.

Heritage Foundation Vows to Make ‘Extraordinarily Difficult’ to Replace Biden on the Ballot​

The Heritage Foundation vowed Wednesday to make it “extraordinarily difficult” for Democrats to replace President Joe Biden on the ballot.

“If the Biden family decides that President Biden will not run for re-election, the mechanisms for replacing him on ballots vary by state. There is the potential for pre-election litigation in some states that would make the process difficult and perhaps unsuccessful,” Heritage Oversight Project stated in a memo that was compiled in April and released last week ahead of President Joe Biden’s “disastrous” debate performance.

I guess WI is out for sure, unless they enact legislation. Or maybe youcan still write in. That would be a litigious mess.

Harris would unify the party imo..but could she win with such low approval numbers? I give her a 40% legit chance. Plus she gets all the 2AM black votes
If Biden is replaced I'm sure the D party would rally behind whoever is nominated and would tout them as the greatest candidate in 50 years.

Being that Kamala's campaign was a disaster in 2019 and she didn't even make the primaries it might take some extra effort by the MSM but they would carry that water uphill twice both ways all day.

Thank goodness. Not that I am concerned with her winning as much as @hog88 big head..lol
I believe you are right, but this is politics and it has become tribal. Things can change in a split second and this is a case of which it may if Biden steps down. I would count her out at the moment but would not put it past the Democrats and her husband to make a move if it becomes more apparent that Biden is gone. Desperate people do Desperate things in Politics. MO is no more the savior of democracy than you or I are, but this is about Control and power by both of the Party's leadership.

VN Store

Back