2024 Presidential Race

Is there any substance to the speculation that the dems are trying to ditch Biden and go with someone else? Seems like a really risky plan this late in the game.

Two things:

1) If Dem leadership decide he is not up to the task of being POTUS, then for the good of the country they should convince him to step aside, sooner than later.

2) If Dem leadership believe that Biden will lose to Trump, whether due to Biden's mental acuity or anything else, then for the good of the country (to keep Trump out of office) they should convince him to step aside, sooner than later.

There is risk to having Biden be the nominee, or to opening it up for someone else. But the risk is worth it to the country if it keeps Trump out of the White House.

Is there any substance to the speculation that the dems are trying to ditch Biden and go with someone else? Seems like a really risky plan this late in the game.
I'd say there is something tangible there. Even Obama refers to Bitten's candidacy as "challenging," code talk for Biddy is baked, fried, broiled, and done.

Canyon Ridge..Lookout Mtn and absolutely stunning.
Ibet Utah has some beauties even better.
View attachment 655956
dang..they closed it. Played it about 15 years ago.
its not closed, rebranded as Mclemore , building second course and resort just opened. I used to play there before, but now the only way is a stay and play. pricey

Reactions: Orangeburst
Two things:

1) If Dem leadership decide he is not up to the task of being POTUS, then for the good of the country they should convince him to step aside, sooner than later.

2) If Dem leadership believe that Biden will lose to Trump, whether due to Biden's mental acuity or anything else, then for the good of the country (to keep Trump out of office) they should convince him to step aside, sooner than later.

There is risk to having Biden be the nominee, or to opening it up for someone else. But the risk is worth it to the country if it keeps Trump out of the White House.
Or everyone live with what they already have decided.

What you are saying is - let's pretend (lie) that the we didn't know anything so we can get what we want i.e. fraud, conspiracy, corrupt.

You don't care about the country which is what your post is all about.

But the risk is worth it to the country if it keeps Trump out of the White House.

See, you don't care what everyone else believes as long as you get what you want i.e. evil.

They always say truth will eventually reveal itself. It's shocking they've tried to label Biden in the Top 25 percentile of all POTUS's as state run media and deep state bureaucrats have played this charade with America for the last 4 years.

And now they are the good guys and they are going to give you a good candidate out of the goodness of their hearts.

Very predictable corrupt people at work. Soulless.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Or everyone live with what they already have decided.

What you are saying is - let's pretend (lie) that the we didn't know anything so we can get what we want i.e. fraud, conspiracy, corrupt.

You don't care about the country which is what your post is all about.

See, you don't care what everyone else believes as long as you get what you want i.e. evil.
Everybody is all the same. They want what they want, never mind what others believe. If you tried to humor everybody, you're just a semi truck stuck in 5 feet of lava. Your wheels will spin, lose its rubber, and in the end you get burnt to a crisp. Which, what people will do to you. That's why you should speak for yourself and not let others' do it for you. Lawgator and you, as well, are no different than anyone else in that regard. You see, You can satisfy some of the people all of the time, and all of the people, some of the time, but you can not satisfy all of the people all of the time. It's futile to let anybody twist you every which way but loose. Even Clyde knows that, you should too. I mean, after all, man, Clyde is a...oh never mind.

That may be the most significant consequence of this debacle. The media has been caught with their pants down gaslighting their own constituents. Their influence has been in a steady decline already. This may be the dagger that causes the left to stop trusting them too.
I do wish this were true, but I highly doubt it

Reactions: Vol423
Say no to term limits, I don't want the government taking more choices away. I think it would be better to return the job to a part time position, in session 90-120 days max per year with pay being adjusted accordingly. No benefits while not in session, subject to the same laws they pass and no pension.
You really think they give a **** about pay?

VN Store

Back