2024 Presidential Race

What were her husbands?
He was educated. A master orator, could speak English instead pseudo-English, was well liked and trusted by our allies, did lick Putin's boots, didn't throw our FBI and CIA under the bus simply because Putin told him to. Miche won't run for Prez, as she has said over and over, and hr husband backs her up on it.

He was educated. A master orator, could speak English instead pseudo-English, was well liked and trusted by our allies, did lick Putin's boots, didn't throw our FBI and CIA under the bus simply because Putin told him to. Miche won't run for Prez, as she has said over and over, and hr husband backs her up on it.

😂

He let Putin take Crimea without hardly a harsh word. Our allies used him to bend us over and take our money so of course they liked him, I really doubt they respected him. He was a puppet for the people that run the CIA so of course he wasn’t throwing his masters under the bus and the FBI turned into his personal police force.

So all of that to say, when he ran for POTUS in 2008 he had no experience being an executive or being a leader. And it showed during his presidency.

What do you see as Michelle’s qualifications to be POTUS?
🙄 is this an actual question?

For one, she isnt orange with a terrible combover. Is respectful to others, and has incredible energy, charisma, and speaks intelligently on many issues. Holds her self with class and dignity. Probably learned from growing up in public schools, no silver spoon shoved in.

Something orange baby lacks 24/7/365.

Never mind she has a Harvard Law Degree, and was close to POTUS.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
😂

He let Putin take Crimea without hardly a harsh word. Our allies used him to bend us over and take our money so of course they liked him, I really doubt they respected him. He was a puppet for the people that run the CIA so of course he wasn’t throwing his masters under the bus and the FBI turned into his personal police force.

So all of that to say, when he ran for POTUS in 2008 he had no experience being an executive or being a leader. And it showed during his presidency.
I will say that you are correct. BUT, you are ignoring a singular fact. Anytime you have a token minority in a leadership position, dominated by Whites in a decision-making apparatus, the token leader has no chance of implementing his or her true policies. The same can be said of a token female leader where men dominate the decision-making apparatus. You buck the status quo, and you're gone by hook or by crook. Comments?

And your comeback comment doesn't change the fact that compared to Trump, he was a better speaker, more decent in his behavior, and an overall better person, that the orange bully, womanizer, daughter-lusting, perpetual liar that Trump is.

Last edited:
I will say that you are correct. BUT, you are ignoring a singular fact. Anytime you have a token minority in a leadership position, dominated by Whites in a decision-making apparatus, the token leader has no chance of implementing his or her true policies. The same can be said of a token female leader where men dominate the decision-making apparatus. You buck the status quo, and you're gone by hook or by crook. Comments?
Your post is offensive to all ethnicities and both genders.

For one, she isnt orange with a terrible combover. Is respectful to others, and has incredible energy, charisma, and speaks intelligently on many issues. Holds her self with class and dignity. Probably learned from growing up in public schools, no silver spoon shoved in.

You shouldn't be posting.

Your post is offensive to all ethnicities and both genders.
Really? Well, what I know is that the truth is always unwelcome to people unless it praises them or denigrates someone they don't like. So your reply doesn't surprise or bother me.

Really? Well, what I know is that the truth is my poorly reasoned, poorly communicated opinions are always unwelcome to people unless it praises them or denigrates someone they don't like who actually know how to discuss topics. So your reply doesn't surprise or bother me will fall on deaf ears and not be used to help me improve my board participation.
Fyp.

Last edited:
It means being a MAGA, MAGAs speak Russian without actually knowing the language. That's some trick.
And the Trump-Jesus agrees. Although I agree with the Orange Ogre to a certain extent on his basis for saying what he did.
It goes further.

To be a Russia puppet is to be a Putinist in American clothing. To be a MAGA, is to be one of those puppets.
To be fair, the Russian annexation of Crimea and the Russian invasion of the Ukraine happened under D presidents.

They are lying about his condition and it sickens me. Even if he's, say, 25 or 30 percent better, he is nowhere close to being able to run effectively against Trump. This is going to be their fault for not seeing, and not admitting, the writing on the wall.
But "democracy" will save the election for you, right?

😂

So all of that to say, when he ran for POTUS in 2016 he had no experience being an executive that managed debt properly. And it showed during his presidency to the tune of over $7T.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

None of those things you mention are qualifications. But we all get that your 'feelz' are vastly more important than a person's actual capabilities to run the country.

Vote blue no matter who, right?

But "democracy" will save the election for you, right?

We win if it's Whitmer. Probably a 40 pct shot with Harris.

You have to remember that 43 percent of Biden's 44 percent are just voting against Trump. All we need is to capture the tiny middle by 60 to 70 percent in the right states. Whitmer would get it. Harris can increase minority turnout. Both capture women, which is huge post Dobbs.

VN Store

Back