2024 Presidential Race

Such Boo Hoo crock liberal tears for Joe "delusional" Biden & his campaign now.

They are lying about his condition and it sickens me. Even if he's, say, 25 or 30 percent better, he is nowhere close to being able to run effectively against Trump. This is going to be their fault for not seeing, and not admitting, the writing on the wall.

They are lying about his condition and it sickens me. Even if he's, say, 25 or 30 percent better, he is nowhere close to being able to run effectively against Trump. This is going to be their fault for not seeing, and not admitting, the writing on the wall.
By carrying Biden’s water, the liberal media is exposing themselves to the IQ 80-85 range of the democratic voting base. They’ll lose some
credibility and some voters

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
We are witnessing nothing more than a coup on the part of donors against a sitting President of the United States. Since when do a bunch of fat cat losers from Hollywood have the right to choose who becomes President of this country? Talk about a threat to democracy. This is undermining the very foundations of this country.

Who the hell do they think they are?

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Anybody that is a Democrat at this point is an enemy of the United States whether they realize it or not.
So are RepubLIARS. Trump will practically hand over the USA to Putin. This election cycle we have two bad choices of which one is worse than the other, and the other is worst than the one. Biden is a zombie, so little wonder he is brain-dead to the obvious need to step aside. Trump, if elected, will be the USA's Russian puppet Arminius. We are royally forked.

Last edited:
So are RepubLIARS. Trump will practically hand over the USA to Putin. This election cycle we have two bad choices of which one is worse than the other, and the other is worst than the one. Biden is a zombie, so little wonder he is brain-dead to the obvious need to step aside. Trump, if elected, will be the USA's Russian puppet Arminius. We are royally forked.
lol. Dude you are clueless. Trump didn’t hand the US over to Putin the first time. He isn’t gonna do it this time. Your ridiculous conjecture and gaslighting is getting old. You remind me of the kooks that keep screaming about presidents who are gonna completely destroy Medicare and social security. It never happens.

Please tell us what it means to be Russias puppet.

lol. Dude you are clueless. Trump didn’t hand the US over to Putin the first time. He isn’t gonna do it this time. Your ridiculous conjecture and gaslighting is getting old. You remind me of the kooks that keep screaming about presidents who are gonna completely destroy Medicare and social security. It never happens.

Please tell us what it means to be Russias puppet.
It means being a MAGA, MAGAs speak Russian without actually knowing the language. That's some trick.
And the Trump-Jesus agrees. Although I agree with the Orange Ogre to a certain extent on his basis for saying what he did.
It goes further.

To be a Russia puppet is to be a Putinist in American clothing. To be a MAGA, is to be one of those puppets.

Liberal media has spouted Russia for so long so it must be true. Maddow pauses in between sentences and gives a sarcastic a smirk, so it must be valid.

It means being a MAGA, MAGAs speak Russian without actually knowing the language. That's some trick.
And the Trump-Jesus agrees. Although I agree with the Orange Ogre to a certain extent on his basis for saying what he did.
It goes further.

To be a Russia puppet is to be a Putinist in American clothing. To be a MAGA, is to be one of those puppets.
Its taking Russia way to long to concour Ukraine

Liberal media has spouted Russia for so long so it must be true. Maddow pauses in between sentences and gives a sarcastic a smirk, so it must be valid.
Leftoids are just trying to speak truth to their "reality" or whatever the buzzwords they use are.

VN Store

Back