2024 Presidential Race

Finally, you have it figured out!

What makes you think I didn't know this before? It still doesn't expunge competency in the commander chief. The executive branch should always make the final decision after seeking input from advisors and experts. Biden offers none of this. They are always correcting him. He clearly is ok with this (well nevermind). At least no one has been fired. Even more troubling is the bad policy and gas lighting.

What makes you think I didn't know this before? It still doesn't expunge competency in the commander chief. The executive branch should always make the final decision after seeking input from advisors and experts. Biden offers none of this. They are always correcting him. He clearly is ok with this (well nevermind). At least no one has been fired. Even more troubling is the bad policy and gas lighting.
Trying to give some benefit of doubt here. Those who believe they have an issue like this figured out, are usually the dumbest people in the room

Delegate: Trump Campaign To Gut Pro-Life Platform Provisions And Make Abortion A ‘State Issue’​

View attachment 656365

‘The call that has been in the platform since the mid ’80s for a human life amendment is [also] not in the document,’ Perkins said.

The Republican National Committee is planning to reduce its platform by roughly half and refocus the pro-life provisions to treat abortion as a state issue, according to delegate Tony Perkins, chairman of Family Research Council Action.

“The life issue is changing. They’re scaling everything back, cutting the platform in about half — which when you start cutting it in half, you’re going to start losing something,” Perkins told The Federalist. “They’ve been very forthright on this, that the life plank is going to be substantially changed so that it reflects where the former president is, on this being a state issue.”

Not buying it for one second.

Dobbs was founded on it being a state issue. But then a few states tried to enact restrictions and they failed.

So of course we then saw the true agenda -- a national set of restrictions.

Election comes up and they head fake back to states' issue. Nope. Not buying it.

Fox is told that the House Democratic leadership has not seen the “letter” where around 25 House Democrats are urging the president to drop out.

It is not yet clear if a letter has been drafted or moved beyond the discussion stage, but it's described as a very fluid situation.

One of two sources who spoke with Fox News Digital said different efforts are targeting vulnerable members and those in safe seats.

Fox is told that the House Democratic leadership has not seen the “letter” where around 25 House Democrats are urging the president to drop out.

It is not yet clear if a letter has been drafted or moved beyond the discussion stage, but it's described as a very fluid situation.

One of two sources who spoke with Fox News Digital said different efforts are targeting vulnerable members and those in safe seats.

What the Dem institution is not comprehending is that it is less about whether he actually IS competent and more about the fact that he APPEARS incompetent.

They cam be right but if the voters don't believe it, and I don't, then Trump will win in a landslide and declare it some kind of mandate.

Donald Trump is less qualified than Michelle Obama. Regardless of experience.

Expound on that. I really want to see you try to justify this. The reality is that Michelle Obama is mostly more likeable than Donald Trump. Thats not the same as more qualified. Once/if she's elected the angry, Bill Ayers loving side will come out. The media will cover it up just like they did for her husband.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Expound on that. I really want to see you try to justify this. The reality is that Michelle Obama is mostly more likeable than Donald Trump. Thats not the same as more qualified. Once/if she's elected the angry, Bill Ayers loving side will come out. The media will cover it up just like they did for her husband.
forget it! How often do you have to hear that Michelle and Barrack both say she isn't and never will run for public office? The same with Collin Powell (though his reasons differ), he has said the same thing. Perhaps if I put it in hippie talk that will help. Hell no, she won't go!

Reactions: LibertyVol
It's unfortunate that we have two ****** options.

Reactions: sonofUT62
It is politics I don't think she has a choice. 65% of the Democrats will not support her and only 45% to 50% of the 65% will get out to vote for her. Why do you think she has been last in the discussion of Biden's replacements. Vegas odds show the pecking order of selection. For President, I don't think so and if the Democrats are running her there is no way she wins and they know it. None will be revealed if any changes occur until after the Republican convention anyway. I expect they will not replace Biden with her. She is guilty by association. It will be a money decision if she even stays on the ticket.
I don't think it's nearly as easy for the Dems as you think it will be. Playing identity politics is about to bite them in the ass

VN Store

Back