2024 Presidential Race

Her last name is the only qualification she has, and it is the only one she would need in order to win.
In an era with 0 accountability for lying. In an era where a selfie in Venice gets you socialite status, ergo paid. In a time where that is lauded, over old fashioned work ethic. Yeah, correct statement. It's a popularity contest depending on which way wind blows.

She is popular and would win.

Reactions: BisonVol
In an era with 0 accountability for lying. In an era where a selfie in Venice gets you socialite status, ergo paid. In a time where that is lauded, over old fashioned work ethic. Yeah, correct statement. It's a popularity contest depending on which way wind blows.

She is popular and would win.
They were getting polls that Trump > Mike by fair margin. Possibly close it enough to running detroit at 2am.

All of this is a show to a degree, all these wacky lefty policy have been ruining America and they want to say its on Slow Joe's health, instead of the truth.

Anecdotal

Unlike some of you, I ventured forth instead of staying in my privileged comfort zone.

Assumptive.

As a matter of fact, I too experienced it more than once. Where either someone asked to speak to me about my pushing to get real change, or a fellow token person was asked, the message?

Anecdotal

Don't rock the boat. The other message? Remember who signs your paycheck. In other words, shut up and do what we say/want.

Interpretative

I saw it periodically, and took note of the trend.

Anecdotal

I believe there was some actually research on this phenomenon 2-3 decades ago as well.

Unsubstantiated

So you and your posse can vilify me all you want,

Exaggeration

the truth is the truth. I'd not be shocked if Barrack experienced it as well. I'd all but guarantee it. That is was done by people of his party and the Repubs alike, who knew they could get away with it. Because he stood alone. As did many others before him.

Assumptive

Go ahead, continue to vilify me for telling the truth, I'm used to it. So proceed to divert, deny, and lie.

Exaggeration.

Arizona Gov Points Finger at Obama in Nasty Face-Off

Unrelated
That was pretty funny.

Shapiro’s title for his show today is something along the lines of “is tonight the night Joe drops out”.

Anything being reported any of you have seen? Can’t listen to his show now to know if it’s just his own speculation or based on something else

They were getting polls that Trump > Mike by fair margin. Possibly close it enough to running detroit at 2am.

All of this is a show to a degree, all these wacky lefty policy have been ruining America and they want to say its on Slow Joe's health, instead of the truth.
Left is right, Right is left. Both of them pizz themself.

Shapiro’s title for his show today is something along the lines of “is tonight the night Joe drops out”.

Anything being reported any of you have seen? Can’t listen to his show now to know if it’s just his own speculation or based on something else
It's the day after Christmas to Joe Biden. Let him enjoy his holidays.

Amid the ongoing fallout from Joe Biden’s debate performance, talk in many top Democratic circles has already moved to who Kamala Harris’ running mate would be.

That’s how certain a widening group of leading party officials, operatives and donors are that the president’s slow start to salvage his campaign just won’t work, with several close allies skeptical that he is up to the reelection campaign he has pledged to stay in, based on CNN’s conversations with two dozen Democratic politicians and operatives.

Actually, I don't care if you are a MAGA or not. That won't stop me from needling you or them. As for what your post was responding to, (this advice is good for me too) say what you mean so no one has to guess, or mis-reply.

The delusion in the above post versus the number of L's you take daily resorting to ridiculous takes.

'Melania has said, "I don't need to stand by Donald like Jill Biden; it is like she's holding Joe Biden up",' Grisham said in March.

Reactions: LadyVolette
The delusion in the above post versus the number of L's you take daily resorting to ridiculous takes.
And yet you keep reading them and replying to them. Go ahead and admit you're addicted to me. You poor verb-drug addict, you. I'd offer you treatment, but stealth MAGAs are immune to both professional and folk medicines. Oh well, have some more L's, might as well, you're doomed anyway.

Amid the ongoing fallout from Joe Biden’s debate performance, talk in many top Democratic circles has already moved to who Kamala Harris’ running mate would be.

That’s how certain a widening group of leading party officials, operatives and donors are that the president’s slow start to salvage his campaign just won’t work, with several close allies skeptical that he is up to the reelection campaign he has pledged to stay in, based on CNN’s conversations with two dozen Democratic politicians and operatives.

I'd like Lizzie Cheney as Prez, and Lizzie Warren as her running mate. That would really rock the boat. Would love to see it. What a headache for Russia's Pudding that would be. --Harley Qinn

VN Store

Back