2024 Presidential Race

In a way I agree with you, in fact I sometimes think Michelle was BARACK’S boss and that SHE actually ran the country for eight years. I surely wouldn’t want to disagree with her if I were married to her 😂
And Melanie tells, and shows Trump to not presume to be an ass if he thinks she will put up with his fake public affection show. He bossed her once on his inauguration day, and thereafter, she made it clear, NEVER AGAIN, and we saw it in public several times. The most recent was when she insisted he ride in a different care after her mom's(?) funeral. So, I guess ole Barrack and Donnie share having boss women as wives. There you go.

And Melanie tells, and shows Trump to not presume to be an ass if he thinks she will put up with his fake public affection show. He bossed her once on his inauguration day, and thereafter, she made it clear, NEVER AGAIN, and we saw it in public several times. The most recent was when she insisted he ride in a different care after her mom's(?) funeral. So, I guess ole Barrack and Donnie share having boss women as wives. There you go.
Debatable.

Funny story I heard once that is supposedly true. It is said that while George H Bush was President that he and Barbara were being driven to some place on a return trip home to Texas. They stopped at a gas station and the attendant turned out to be an old boyfriend of Barbara. They chatted a while and left. George turned to Barbara and laughed and said, “aren’t you glad you didn’t marry him? You would have been the wife of a gas station worker.” Barbara replied, “No, he would have become President of the United States”
I can believe that of Barbara 😂

I know it is beyond your comprehension, topic twister, but if you can, notice my comments regarding Powell are in the past tense.
And once again, so Colin Powell, he kept his word. Secretary of State? He was selected for the role, and that is one of two reasons why he refused to ever again enter politics.
I hope that helps, though I doubt it.

Why so disgruntled?

George Washington's Continental Army beat the British to "taking over the airports." I did not know that American history.

Amazing!

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I was explaining reality for you.
You have no understanding of reality, never have. But I'll try to help you nonetheless. See here, while you believe in pseudo-reality, and reject actual reality, actual reality is the only place to get a decent meal.

I hope that helps, however, much I doubt it.

I want a POTUS to make America great again like I want head coaches to make the Vols great again.
Between our choices of Zombie Biden, and criminally brain-dead Trump, we simply are out of luck on that one. It's a nice thought just the same. As for the Vols, you shouldn't sully that great team's history with the dead end street we are currently traveling. But, I'll give you a pass. Though long dead, General Neyland still breathes life into our Vols, even when we're at our lowest. He's a constant reminder of what we once were, and will be again. Have faith, child, eventually you will realize this as well.

George Washington's Continental Army beat the British to "taking over the airports." I did not know that American history.

Amazing!

I'll give you a thumbs up for that one, turbo. That one is true. I heard it live, and thought WTH? I hit rewind on my DVR to make sure I heard it correctly.

I'll give you a thumbs up for that one, turbo. That one is true. I heard it live, and thought WTH? I hit rewind on my DVR to make sure I heard it correctly.

Turbo scouring his/her/they sources on the internet for rare material.

So are RepubLIARS. Trump will practically hand over the USA to Putin. This election cycle we have two bad choices of which one is worse than the other, and the other is worst than the one. Biden is a zombie, so little wonder he is brain-dead to the obvious need to step aside. Trump, if elected, will be the USA's Russian puppet Arminius. We are royally forked.
Ha! Both of you are silly.

VN Store

Back