2024 Presidential Race

Yep i said both. Now, let me tell you a bit about Michelle. Barrack isn't her boss. She's a hard-headed woman who makes her own decisions, much like my wife, Shirley. You can suggest, you advise, you can even yell, and in the end, like a cat, she'll do what Michelle (or Shirley) does, and there's not a dayum thing you can do about it, except maybe fume, grumble, and dismiss it, cause you knew that was what was going to happen anyway. I can't recall the what or when, but he at one time at least, presumed to tell her what she should do, and she summarily dismissed him. She's just as strong-willed as Melania Trump, both women are their own bosses. You can reject that too if you so desire. Miche isn't going to run for Prez or any office, she has said it repeatedly. And once again, so Colin Powell, he kept his word. Secretary of State? He was selected for the role, and that is one of two reasons why he refused to ever again enter politics. Can't say i blame him. After being floated to run, members of his own party, as well such citizens sent him death threat. Not wanting a ****er Perz.
So no city or even state of residence but wife’s name is cool to throw around. Odd.

For me, under Biden. For whatever reason, the IRS took less of my income than they did under Trump. But lately, prices have started neutralizing that benefit. I blame it on greedy capitalism, of which we are all victims. Just looking at the housing market. When prices are stable or static, we get hit with higher loan interest rates. When loan interest rates are stable or static, we get hit with higher house prices. When Biden (recently) opted to get rid of the standard scam/junk fees attached to house buying, banks and realtors are already scheming to find other ways to sucker punch customers, and get that money out of you one way or another. It's typical Trumpism, money mongering. Kind of like the Trump University scam. But don't worry, if we get a Demo Prez, he will end up being just as beholden to lobbyists to bleed our wallets via some means or another. You can bet your life with the Devil on it and win. For now, I've kept more of my money under Biden than I did under Trump. And even that might have been more by accident than policy design. Don't trust either one of them.
I’d have to go back and look at the ultimate tax rate paid under each but my gut is I paid less tax under Trump than Biden. Of course most people confuse the amount of refund or amount paid after doing taxes with total taxes paid. I’m sure you’re too smart for that though Woody.

View attachment 656580
The simple question if I, Me, Myself was better off financially under Trump or Biden. I spoke for myself. Who do you speak for?
Any gains you have from taxes are most certainly wiped out and then some from inflation. The cost of food alone is easily up 30%+ during Biden’s tenure.

Republicans need to focus on issues.

1. How are you going to fix inflation?

2. How are going to tackle the national debt?

3 Social security and medicare?

4. Southern border?

5. Israel?

6. Russia Ukraine?

The democrats are doing a fine job of pointing out Joe's not fit (and never was fit) for POTUS. Let them carry this water and have some good old fashioned discord in their party.

Reactions: tbh and kiddiedoc
If Biden and the Dems take over again you ain’t seen nothing yet.
True. My problem is will the republicans step up and right the ship? Both parties spend with abandon. Sooner or later someone has to make some tough choices about the debt.

Is Trump the guy or will we spend another four years of the media, democrats attacking him, and nothing gets done?

If he wins he is walking into a sh!t sandwich. If he can turn things around he will be a legend. If not 2028 will be rinse and repeat with another democrat.

Damn we need an electric third party candidate.

Reactions: tbh
Did Trump molest under-age girls with his buddy Jeffrey Epstein. He's been accused of that by one victim--and he spent
a lot of time at Epstein's criminal hideaway.

7 times actually and I’m unaware of any victim making that claim. I realize Turbo is a troll so he won’t respond, does anyone know the victim who claimed that

Reactions: whodeycin85
True. My problem is will the republicans step up and right the ship? Both parties spend with abandon. Sooner or later someone has to make some tough choices about the debt.

Is Trump the guy or will we spend another four years of the media, democrats attacking him, and nothing gets done?

If he wins he is walking into a sh!t sandwich. If he can turn things around he will be a legend. If not 2028 will be rinse and repeat with another democrat.

The media will fight Trump at every opportunity. THEY are the real threat to 'democracy'.

Trump has not shown fiscal restraint. Expecting DJT to right the ship is unrealistic.

For me, under Biden. For whatever reason, the IRS took less of my income than they did under Trump. But lately, prices have started neutralizing that benefit. I blame it on greedy capitalism, of which we are all victims. Just looking at the housing market. When prices are stable or static, we get hit with higher loan interest rates. When loan interest rates are stable or static, we get hit with higher house prices. When Biden (recently) opted to get rid of the standard scam/junk fees attached to house buying, banks and realtors are already scheming to find other ways to sucker punch customers, and get that money out of you one way or another. It's typical Trumpism, money mongering. Kind of like the Trump University scam. But don't worry, if we get a Demo Prez, he will end up being just as beholden to lobbyists to bleed our wallets via some means or another. You can bet your life with the Devil on it and win. For now, I've kept more of my money under Biden than I did under Trump. And even that might have been more by accident than policy design. Don't trust either one of them.

lol imagine being ignorant enough to believe “greed” causes inflation.

To believe that you have to believe corporations were less greedy before Biden and then he took office and their magic greed switches kicked in.

Or you could live in reality and realize we forced people to stop production, in some cases for up to one year, while paying them to not produce. So we decreased supply (no production) and increased demand (free money).

Not really posting for you (realize you’re a troll), but for anyone else who is reading this and may believe that absurd lie

Trump has not shown fiscal restraint. Expecting DJT to right the ship is unrealistic.

Sadly he’s been one of the most pro social security, Medicare, and military. Hard to expect fiscal restraint from a man unwilling to touch those.

Voting based on who you think may cause less fiscal damage (what I’ll be doing) makes you wonder if we are just reorganizing the deck chairs on the titanic

Last edited:
So no city or even state of residence but wife’s name is cool to throw around. Odd.
OK, I'll throw you a bone. Then watch you MAGA-ly reject it, laugh it off, and otherwise BS it. It's what you things do. Here's the bone:

Watch ole hUTCH MAGA-ize this.

I’d have to go back and look at the ultimate tax rate paid under each but my gut is I paid less tax under Trump than Biden. Of course most people confuse the amount of refund or amount paid after doing taxes with total taxes paid. I’m sure you’re too smart for that though Woody.
All I need to do, is believe my tax preparer, who does my taxes annually. And get this, he's a Trumper, and somehow remains a decent person. I once thought about switching to a new preparer, but he and his staff have proved to be good at what they do, and quite nice. So when he tells me my records show that I paid more during my 2016 -2020, but less during 2021 - 2023, I believe him. You can believe and claim what you want, but I'm buying MAGA fairytales.

lol imagine being ignorant enough to believe “greed” causes inflation.

To believe that you have to believe corporations were less greedy before Biden and then he took office and their magic greed switches kicked in.

Or you could live in reality and realize we forced people to stop production, in some cases for up to one year, while paying them to not produce. So we decreased supply (no production) and increased demand (free money).

Not really posting for you (realize you’re a troll), but for anyone else who is reading this and may believe that absurd lie
You MAGAs are master verbal pretzers, but then that's to be expected of people who live by the motto of, divert, deny, and lie. Congratulations on sticking with the MAGA formula.
1720267750350.jpeg

Trump is not going talk to any media outlet that's going to call him on his bull$hit.

His game is to continue to gaslight the sodbusters--as he's done for several years. He's the sunday TV preacher of the political right:
"Send me your hard-earned money, Earl, and I'll save you." Trump apparently raised some $200 million from MAGA dunces with his "stop
the steal" BS fundraising campaign after the election. Grifting off dopes is the right-wing way.

OK, I'll throw you a bone. Then watch you MAGA-ly reject it, laugh it off, and otherwise BS it. It's what you things do. Here's the bone:

Watch ole hUTCH MAGA-ize this.
Ha! What the crap are you even talking about? Find a single post where I said Michelle is running and I’ll change my avi to whatever you pick.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Trump is not going talk to any media outlet that's going to call him on his bull$hit.

His game is to continue to gaslight the sodbusters--as he's done for several years. He's the sunday TV preacher of the political right:
"Send me your hard-earned money, Earl, and I'll save you." Trump apparently raised some $200 million from MAGA dunces with his "stop
the steal" BS fundraising campaign after the election. Grifting off dopes is the right-wing way.

Simpleton, he just did a debate on CNN.

All I need to do, is believe my tax preparer, who does my taxes annually. And get this, he's a Trumper, and somehow remains a decent person. I once thought about switching to a new preparer, but he and his staff have proved to be good at what they do, and quite nice. So when he tells me my records show that I paid more during my 2016 -2020, but less during 2021 - 2023, I believe him. You can believe and claim what you want, but I'm buying MAGA fairytales.
That’s fine. Pretty much no tax changes benefit or hurt everyone. I’m pretty sure my story would be the opposite n an annual basis. Of course you can’t compare 4 years to 2. Surely your tax guy isn’t doing that. I will say it’s close either way for me though so tax benefits under either guy have little effect on me personally. You really are eat up with some MAGA obsession though and you automatically assume anyone who questions you is MAGA, which I’m pretty sure is what you accuse of that MAGA cult you talk about. It seems you’re more MAGA than you realize, even though that’s not a description of a group of people.

VN Store

Back