2024 Presidential Race

Biden can still talk about policy. Trump can't.

You ever heard the gangster talk substantively--seriously--about policy for even 2 minutes? He can't do it, because he
doesn't know $hit about anything.

Ha! What the crap are you even talking about? Find a single post where I said Michelle is running and I’ll change my avi to whatever you pick.
You will change it to whatever I pick???? Well new, lessee, umm how about this one? I do aim to please.
1720270485545.png

That’s fine. Pretty much no tax changes benefit or hurt everyone. I’m pretty sure my story would be the opposite n an annual basis. Of course you can’t compare 4 years to 2. Surely your tax guy isn’t doing that. I will say it’s close either way for me though so tax benefits under either guy have little effect on me personally. You really are eat up with some MAGA obsession though and you automatically assume anyone who questions you is MAGA, which I’m pretty sure is what you accuse of that MAGA cult you talk about. It seems you’re more MAGA than you realize, even though that’s not a description of a group of people.
I'm not MAGA, I'm MAGA-MAGA, there's a difference. And it's very elite. You have to be a RepubLIAR, and a member of the United Russia Party. I only hobknob with the best of the best MAGAs. In the USA, we're known as the stealth MAGAs, and you'd be surprised at who are among our members.

Reactions: hUTch2002
I'm not MAGA, I'm MAGA-MAGA, there's a difference. And it's very elite. You have to be a RepubLIAR, and a member of the United Russia Party. I only hobknob with the best of the best MAGAs. In the USA, we're known as the stealth MAGAs, and you'd be surprised at who are among our members.
You are extra

As well as being beyond crazy. Liven up the forum, I say.

Off-topic question. Is your avi a product of one of those online A.I. programs? I saw something a bit like it last month, I believe. Really fun stuff.
Oh, no, someone on here made it for me 😂 .. it’s more like wishful thinking

I love me some Putin. Or is it pootin? Not sure. Am I qualified for the club?

Reactions: StarRaider
lol, the replies are amazing. ABC is clearly part of the conspiracy to get Joe out of the race.

Hahaha, you're right: the replies are glorious. I guess the Earls at ABC are all MAGA now. The sound can't be there to assist in the editing/splicing of clips.

Biden can still talk about policy. Trump can't.

You ever heard the gangster talk substantively--seriously--about policy for even 2 minutes? He can't do it, because he
doesn't know $hit about anything.

He can’t remember his policies much less talk about them . Set up an interview at 7pm after his sundowner syndrome kicks in and ask him which was better his border policy or when he beat Medicare and watch what happens ..😂

Apparently Trump has a multitude of ways to destroy America and our Republic.
He is the smartest, the most strategic, and the most powerful man who has ever lived.

No, he's of course none of those things. The people who advise him and who are behind Project 25 are all crazy radicals.

Hahaha, you're right: the replies are glorious. I guess the Earls at ABC are all MAGA now. The sound can't be there to assist in the editing/splicing of clips.
I cant read tweet comments any more. Do you have to have an account?

That’s fine. Pretty much no tax changes benefit or hurt everyone. I’m pretty sure my story would be the opposite n an annual basis. Of course you can’t compare 4 years to 2. Surely your tax guy isn’t doing that. I will say it’s close either way for me though so tax benefits under either guy have little effect on me personally. You really are eat up with some MAGA obsession though and you automatically assume anyone who questions you is MAGA, which I’m pretty sure is what you accuse of that MAGA cult you talk about. It seems you’re more MAGA than you realize, even though that’s not a description of a group of people.
Daily life tax hitting everyone regardless of party. Not sure tax statements validate paying more out of pocket today for the same items you paid less for back in 2016-2020.

Reactions: hUTch2002
If Joe wasnt losing, they wouldnt be pushing him out. Think about that and what kind of people we are dealing with. Power over country.
They didn’t anticipate Trump beating the court distractions. That was his basement protection for this election cycle. Now he has to get out and campaign on his record and here we are.

VN Store

Back