2024 Presidential Race

If Joe wasnt losing, they wouldnt be pushing him out. Think about that and what kind of people we are dealing with. Power over country.
Joe, Smoe, or Toe, all politicians, including RepubLIARs will shoulder aside anyone who puts their power in jeopardy. And it's nothing new, we're just seeing a more modern version of such hogwash. Welcome to the reality of politics, which Nixon accurately referred to as The Beast.

The more you observe politics, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other. --Will Rogers

I like Ari, outside his political family affiliation. He is the inspiration to on of the greatest TV characters in Ari Gold. But I find it hard to believe he’s surprised by Biden…but his interview is part of the puppet strings to remove him.

So when did this "Project 25" become the new thing - it's all the lefty loons talk about now.
I don't know. But like babies in a highchair, they spit up what they're spoonfed.

If they want to save America from the innumerable ways DJT will destroy it, run a candidate who really is sharp as a tack and doesn't have problems with "just their brain".

I don't know. But like babies in a highchair, they spit up what they're spoonfed.

If they want to save America from the innumerable ways DJT will destroy it, run a candidate who really is sharp as a tack and doesn't have problems with "just their brain".
Seal Team Sex hasnt got to you yet?

Joe drawing a big crowd here at his favorite beach where nobody really cares.
Working really hard for the people of America solving the problems he's created.

How Kamala Harris's Affair with a much-older Democrat kingpin catapulted her career... and his prophetic warning about her future prospects in White House​

1720283448955.png
Kamala Harris, then 30, and Willie Brown, then 61, are seen together after they started dating in 1994

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back