2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her, Daniels and Spencer being ball dominant small guards that all played at the same time really killed their offense. It’s like they were afraid to pass to each other because they knew that was an automatic shot attempt. She needs to be on a team that has a pass first PG and 3 and D wing.

I’ll pass on the girl who went 2-18 from 3 against us personally.
I can totally see your point, but also feel like Arkansas' offense sets players up for that sort of game as they immediately jack up any 3 they can with pretty much no consideration to any other options...I think in a more versatile system she might have a lot offer.

She looks like a similar player to the girl at Iowa State. Also reminds me of a player Kellie used to have at Missouri State just better numbers.

Anyone know what injury she is coming off of? Sat out this season with an injury from the looks of things. Could be exactly what we need if she’s healthy. Really like her frame, coordination and shooting %%%

Anyone know what injury she is coming off of? Sat out this season with an injury from the looks of things. Could be exactly what we need if she’s healthy. Really like her frame, coordination and shooting %%%
Agree so much upside. I think it was ankle/Achilles I’ll check

Reactions: krichunaka
Not sure what the issue was that lead to her leaving but she has enough potential for a second chance.
You could certainly see the talent and athleticism she has even in the few minutes per game she did play. Didn’t seem to play team ball at times though. Hopefully she’ll learn from it. Some coach is definitely going to pick her up.

Reactions: travis929
This player (Merle). Is from Kentucky…. The school that just fired their coach ! Reading about this player, it was a dream to play for Kentucky! But Kentucky coach , didn’t offer and let’s face the obvious that Kentucky team needed anyone who could help … just saying

This player (Merle). Is from Kentucky…. The school that just fired their coach ! Reading about this player, it was a dream to play for Kentucky! But Kentucky coach , didn’t offer and let’s face the obvious that Kentucky team needed anyone who could help … just saying
WOAH.. HOW DO U LET A 6’6 BEAST LEAVE… Elzy deserves to be fired my lord. They didn’t even have any size

Suspended not dismissed. Broke some kind of team rule. Really not a player we can use is a perimeter player not a good shooter. We already have a few athletes like her.
Which athlete returning besides Cooper? I agree with the shooting though and I also think she’ll eventually be a better player than Wynn.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back