2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to make sure we have a coach before we start the who we want from the portal talk . Imagine We get some good players then coach gets canned and they all change their minds . TBH i dont expect any top tier talent to choose Harper anyways but just an idea.

Reactions: Deebowbear
We need to make sure we have a coach before we start the who we want from the portal talk . Imagine We get some good players then coach gets canned and they all change their minds . TBH i dont expect any top tier talent to choose Harper anyways but just an idea.
Lmaooooooo you mean the coach who just got a contract extension. The fire Kellie is absolute brain rot

Biggest name yet Arkansas taking a beating.

She is not a team player im sorry , she will take 40 shots before she makes one pass to her teammates. Not the kind of talent we need , heck she misses 3/4ths of the 40 shots per game lol she will be a good 6th player or 2nd option for an elite team but her as the #1 option is not the answer.

Reactions: VolFuture
🤣🤣🤣 and just imagine if TK comes back and Merkle can spend a year getting minutes under her, adjusting to the SEC, etc. 👀

I cannot find any ranking on this player? She originally committed to Miami but wanted to stay close to home (Kentucky)… and went to Bellarmine. Did good there as a freshman but I can find no majors r college offers ? Just Saying? Something is wrong about this player …. Just Saying 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I wonder if this tells you something about their coaching search.
They’re going to fall to Pitt levels of insignificance if they don’t act fast. That AD took a top 70 NET team and decimated them only returning 4 to a barely top 200 program.

That coaching search was weeks too long and they hired the guy who the first passed on.

They’re going to fall to Pitt levels of insignificance if they don’t act fast. That AD took a top 70 NET team and decimated them only returning 4 to a barely top 200 program.

That coaching search was weeks too long and they hired the guy who the first passed on.
Speaking of Pitt I would LOVE Liatu King to throw her name in the hat

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back