2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but we could could use help this coming year, and a graduate, or someone with less eligibility left, may want to be able to play immediately.
Really could move Jill out of there and let a post get a lot of minutes as Tamari is probably no more than 20 minutes ever. Jill can play at the four, Puckett could move out to the three as she has been playing there anyway most of the time. We better get a post player maybe two with two years to play either in 2025 or the portal now. I would say at least one in the portal now.

Really could move Jill out of there and let a post get a lot of minutes as Tamari is probably no more than 20 minutes ever. Jill can play at the four, Puckett could move out to the three as she has been playing there anyway most of the time. We better get a post player maybe two with two years to play either in 2025 or the portal now. I would say at least one in the portal now.
We do not need Sarah at the 3 unless the 4 can dribble like Rickea… we already ask too much out of our guards with only 2 on the floor. I really hope we look at the Sarah 4 Cooper 3 option… Jill is a good sub at 4 or 5 I don’t see her starting ever

Reactions: LadyVol1908
We do not need Sarah at the 3 unless the 4 can dribble like Rickea… we already ask too much out of our guards with only 2 on the floor. I really hope we look at the Sarah 4 Cooper 3 option… Jill is a good sub at 4 or 5 I don’t see her starting ever
She has to play the three or four and she has really looked better at the three lately. She plays really good defense guarding her area in the matchup zone. The defense we need to play because we have to many slow players to play man.

She has to play the three or four and she has really looked better at the three lately. She plays really good defense guarding her area in the matchup zone. The defense we need to play because we have to many slow players to play man.
Yeah I’m just talking for next year! Agree Sara has been tearing it up rn, But she can’t ball handle… that’s fine rn bc Rickea can.

Yeah I’m just talking for next year! Agree Sara has been tearing it up rn, But she can’t ball handle… that’s fine rn bc Rickea can.
We'll see who we have if we don't get a comparable scorer to Rickea or two players that are just a level below not going to matter much. I don't see any of the current players getting to the point they can take up that scoring slack. Sc fans say Cooper can't shoot so I'll have to see for myself, but surely not anyone that is considered a dependable scorer right now with Rickea and Jasmine gone.

If you go by each player’s listed position:

PG. Wells, Cooper
CG. Spear, Boyd
W. Sara, Tess, Avery
F. Striplin, Jillian
C. Tamari

Bench. Edie, Wynn

We need the closest player to Rickea we can find, (a shooter, defender, and rebounder), and a real post, at a minimum.
Big on post maybe 2 and Versatile forward

I do think we go after Wolfenbarger. If she ends up in Knoxville I hope she’s committed to developing way more physicality. Again, tons of potential.
Agreed. Seems to be the case based on her twitter followers. Jewel and the official account wouldn’t have been following her otherwise imo.

Attachments

• IMG_2535.jpeg
    IMG_2535.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: VolFuture

Just a freshman huge numbers and efficient scorer. She should really get an immediate look from power fives. Big power player. She would be my first get. I would be all over this player to join my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back