2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. Looking specifically at Holly her last team was an 11 seed and lost first round by double digits. I know you agree Kellie will be back next season.
I’m not asking for thoughts on every mid-major but what P5 coach in the tournament do you think could go with a bad tournament?
Brenda F has had a bad year but she’s not going anywhere.
Did Arizona make tournament? That coach seems to be a loose cannon. No one in the SEC that I can think of.

Good points, not many this season, so many coaching changes the last few seasons already.

Banghart could be the closest imo. Only pulling an 8 seed and some pretty lack luster play. She’s actually had the players (according to the numbers) and has underachieved.

Last edited:
Good points, not many this season, so many coaching changes the last few seasons already.

Banghart could be the closer imo. Only pulling an 8 seed and some pretty lack luster play. She’s actually had the players (according to the numbers) and has underachieved.
She was top of my list for UT at the time she went to UNC. Has underwhelmed there.

This is one I would not touch. Something seems off with her coachability.

She’s going to go somewhere that lets her shoot the 3 so probably not LSU lol.

Thinking Vandy if the Shea bridge isn’t burned.
Shoots 34% overall and 27% from the 3 ?

Shoots 34% overall and 27% from the 3 ?

Yeah. Really improved her rebounding but she’s a volume shooter and takes a lot of ill advised, deep, threes.

Also a player that tends to be in and out of the lineup with injuries throughout her career. She’s always got something going on missing a game here and there.

None. None of the coaches with teams in the tournament will be fired. This is not rocket science.
I would bet a very large amount of money Kellie will be our coach next year. How much would you bet she will be gone?
So if they get beat by Green Bay you think she needs firing which I don’t think they will lose that game just saying don’t we know till we see how far they go and no I don’t gamble always lose

So if they get beat by Green Bay you think she needs firing which I don’t think they will lose that game just saying don’t we know till we see how far they go and no I don’t gamble always lose
We will see. Also, I am way too tight to actually gamble too!😂😂😂 $20 lost in a slot machine makes me mad!!

how do you all see her doing in SEC play? SEC play is rough, idk if she’s experienced that yet.
No one will be as big as her… except ADR

She’s young. And big. Huge even…You can’t teach that. She also has some mobility and great hands.

You always expect posts to develop the slowest. Look at ADR or Oldacre at Miami both 6’6 McDonald’s all Americans

She put up:

5 pts 8 rebs on 2-4 in Louisville in 25 mins
7 pts 6 rebs on 3-3 vs Kentucky in 14 mins
3 pts 2 rebs on 1-2 vs LSU in 12 mins (fouled out)

Those are solid freshman post numbers esp to be on a poor BELLARMINE squad

Highlights

10p-18r vs Liberty
24p-19r vs Queens
32p-18r and 26p-15r vs EKU

Super efficient too

Ruby Whitehorn (5-11 SO shooting guard, Detroit, MI) is in the portal, out of Clemson WBB; 2023-24 stats: 12.3 PPG, 5.6 RPG
Ruby played for the same school as Rickea. Detroit Edison. They Had an espn top 25 player like 5-6 years in a row and were a pretty dominant team. A couple of them had ended up at Clemson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back