2024 Transfer Portal

Laviolette still swinging at high heat. Let him go to Texas.
Bro he’s a stud. This team right here would make dreams reality

C: Peebles or Levi Clark
1st: Kash (TTU)
2nd: Antigua
3rd: Curley
SS: Kilen (Louisville)
LF: Kent (A&M)
CF: Ansley
RF: Laviolette (A&M)

How many losses do you see with that lineup? Honestly

Just viewed a post stated Tennessee fixing to clean up in portal. Obviously something is cooking.

Do you smell what the Italian is cooking?

My grandma came over from Italy and she used to cook so much food that you couldn’t even fit it on this massive table she had. It’s going to be one of those.

I would love to get Grahovac, but I have a feeling any A&M player worth their salt will just follow Schloss. Not that they should after how he treated the situation, just feels like it’s what will happen.
Right, just hadn't seen his name mentioned and he's probably my biggest want of the bunch from their position players. More than Kent, and even more than Laviolette because you get an extra year from Grahovac. But yeah, not sure any of these kids become attainable.

Bro he’s a stud. This team right here would make dreams reality

C: Peebles or Levi Clark
1st: Kash (TTU)
2nd: Antigua
3rd: Curley
SS: Kilen (Louisville)
LF: Kent (A&M)
CF: Ansley
RF: Laviolette (A&M)

How many losses do you see with that lineup? Honestly
You think Ansley beats out Ensley in CF?

Right, just hadn't seen his name mentioned and he's probably my biggest want of the bunch from their position players. More than Kent, and even more than Laviolette because you get an extra year from Grahovac. But yeah, not sure any of these kids become attainable.
I guess my questions are "has he hit the portal yet?" How quickly does Tx A&M find a replacement Coach and staff?" "Tx recruited him as well and why did he chose A&M over Tx?" "The new staff will be a while to build?" "Will we even pursue?"

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I guess my questions are "has he hit the portal yet?" How quickly does Tx A&M find a replacement Coach and staff?" "Tx recruited him as well and why did he chose A&M over Tx?" "The new staff will be a while to build?" "Will we even pursue?"
Bohls, Cain, Weiner, and Michael Earley will follow Schlossnagle Texas. His biggest reason for leaving is A&M not following through on staff incentives and salary. Cain is the recruiter responsible for every player we’d be interested in except the pitchers. He is one of the best recruiters in the country. There is a high risk of tampering charges during a transition, but I assume Cain told the players before the announcement. They can make the outgoing call and follow the coaches. It’ll be interesting to see what happens. We recruited some of those guys previously It is noteworthy that TV personally talked to a lot of them after the game for longer than “congratulations”. Never know.

Bohls, Cain, Weiner, and Michael Earley will follow Schlossnagle Texas. His biggest reason for leaving is A&M not following through on staff incentives and salary. Cain is the recruiter responsible for every player we’d be interested in except the pitchers. He is one of the best recruiters in the country. There is a high risk of tampering charges during a transition, but I assume Cain told the players before the announcement. They can make the outgoing call and follow the coaches. It’ll be interesting to see what happens. We recruited some of those guys previously It is noteworthy that TV personally talked to a lot of them after the game for longer than “congratulations”. Never know.
I beginning to think that CTV knew before the final game of the series. I don't think he even mentioned Sloss in his post game comments. Furthermore, CTV mentioned that he got a phone call from a coach the night before of which I now guess that it was a SEC coach wishing him good luck but could have been Sloss. You never know and it is my speculation noting that this is an assumption. Not mentioning him was odd. The after game two interview with Sloss was an indicator when questioned by a reporter and Sloss responded "I gave" statement that stuck in my mind.

VN Store

Back