2024 Transfer Portal

I would love to get Grahovac, but I have a feeling any A&M player worth their salt will just follow Schloss. Not that they should after how he treated the situation, just feels like it’s what will happen.
I would think we ought to be eyeballing the Longhorns potential transfers…

Last edited:
If a bunch of aTm players are going to Texas, where are the Texas players going? The debits and credits have to balance.
I have a feeling a few may follow him to Texas but not all of them. If I’m those players and their parents, I’m royally pissed at Schlossnagle. Can’t trust anything he says so why would anybody listen to his sales pitch? I wouldn’t.

I have a feeling a few may follow him to Texas but not all of them. If I’m those players and their parents, I’m royally pissed at Schlossnagle. Can’t trust anything he says so why would anybody listen to his sales pitch? I wouldn’t.
Agree. Waiting to see if a bunch of Texas players go to the portal too.

I agree but can't help but think Texas is putting up a good amount of NIL money behind their new coach. Still, doesn't mean all those a&m players will follow Schloss.

I agree but can't help but think Texas is putting up a good amount of NIL money behind their new coach. Still, doesn't mean all those a&m players will follow Schloss.
Oh I’m sure Texas can pay and will. It that’s all the players are interested in, bless their hearts. As Tony V put it the other day: “If you’re only interested in a payday, don’t waste my time or yours.”

Whats the best site or whatever to watch to keep up with all the most current news concerning vols baseball transfers in and out other than volnation

Reactions: BillyHoyleVol
Right. It would seem the buy in to the rivalry with Texas is bigger for the players than the coaches. Auburn and Alabama don't swap alot of players, Florida and FSU, etc. Texas vs A&M is as heated or more. Not sure you can flip that switch that easily. A couple maybe, but I bet the majority are looking elsewhere for a stable situation with an established staff that can get them to the next level that isn't their archenemy. I like our chances.

VN Store

Back