2024 Transfer Portal

They said on fox sports Knoxville show "the drive" this evening according to there sources tony vols is going to texas tonight to meet with Aggies and horns players...so take it for what that's worth idk just relaying what they said🤷‍♂️🤞

The man never sleeps. Never rests. Doesn’t even take time to celebrate the title it’s just right back to the grind to repeat next year.

On the players not following Schloss. If they are going, then they knew he was going to leave before everyone else. I'm sure he or someone else contacted the players or parents before he announced it and told them what was coming down and that he wanted the player to go with him.
There is also the fact that if you leave, there are some rules about tampering that are in place, but I don't think the NCAA is going to investigate that very closely.
A lot of the players that you have seen come into the portal today are friends or teammates, either former or current in summer stuff, with our players The players are doing a lot of the recruiting. I'm sure the staff feels like with the run they are behind on some of the portal guys so the players and former players are being very proactive in reaching out and putting it out there. I'm sure we will get about 2-3 of the top A&M players. Don't know which ones but it is easy to switch to the team that just beat you if you are leaving. It happens in travel ball all the time. A team beats a team and tries to get their players to switch.

On the players not following Schloss. If they are going, then they knew he was going to leave before everyone else. I'm sure he or someone else contacted the players or parents before he announced it and told them what was coming down and that he wanted the player to go with him.
There is also the fact that if you leave, there are some rules about tampering that are in place, but I don't think the NCAA is going to investigate that very closely.
A lot of the players that you have seen come into the portal today are friends or teammates, either former or current in summer stuff, with our players The players are doing a lot of the recruiting. I'm sure the staff feels like with the run they are behind on some of the portal guys so the players and former players are being very proactive in reaching out and putting it out there. I'm sure we will get about 2-3 of the top A&M players. Don't know which ones but it is easy to switch to the team that just beat you if you are leaving. It happens in travel ball all the time. A team beats a team and tries to get their players to switch.

Yeah, that is the one and only down side of success is Tony just can’t recruit the portal the same way teams sitting at home are. But if we ends up with a championship AND LaViolette/Grahovac then it’s an absolute home run.

Bolded is quite the statement. Very exciting news.

VN Store

Back