2024 Transfer Portal

If a bunch of aTm players are going to Texas, where are the Texas players going? The debits and credits have to balance.
Schloss has demonstrated he's all about "his" team. He'll cast-off players that don't fit his model. And bring in players that will fit into his scheme. So there are going to some TAMU and Tx players left out in the cold.

Do you have the full quote from McKee? Mind posting it here lol.
That's pretty much it. We're checking on every A&M player that has "officially" entered the portal, and the non-Tennessee source believes that those two definitely have interest in UT. McKee thinks we'll absolutely be able to get into the mix. He's also trying to see who's expected to go to Texas.

Schloss has demonstrated he's all about "his" team. He'll cast-off players that don't fit his model. And bring in players that will fit into his scheme. So there are going to some TAMU and Tx players left out in the cold.
I think so and yet it will ripple through other teams as they go somewhere. I don't think anyone good enough to play at Texas or aTm will just quit and go home.

I don't think this is a given at all. McKee said he spoke to a non-Tennessee source who told him that LaViolette and Grahovac "will absolutely have interest in UT."
Excuse my ignorance but I am new to the baseball board. Who is McKee.lol

Eric Cain with On3 covers Tennessee baseball as well and does a nice job. But McKee seems to always beat him to the punch on big news. McKee just has better sources.
Ben for sure is more connected. Cainer is waiting the wings to be one of the main football guys at VQ...was a pretty good OL at Carson Newman. I follow both...prefer Ben for news, but Cain is INFINITELY better with the pods.

VN Store

Back