2024 Transfer Portal

I would tend to agree that with the news that A&M hired their former assistant it might look open and shut, but we really just don’t know that for sure. Way too many scenarios that could play out in the coming weeks for folks to start labeling what next year’s team will be at this point. Let it play out. Trust Tony. Lots of wheels turning here, but we have the best coach in baseball. It’s going to be alright.

I would tend to agree that with the news that A&M hired their former assistant it might look open and shut, but we really just don’t know that for sure. Way too many scenarios that could play out in the coming weeks for folks to start labeling what next year’s team will be at this point. Let it play out. Trust Tony. Lots of wheels turning here, but we have the best coach in baseball. It’s going to be alright.
Igbok!! Yes sir, it will…

The number of guys we likely lose, I expect we'll take a step back next year. Not saying we'll be bad, just not quite as good as this team. But that's just part of the college game. You can't expect to replace almost all the starters and have the same kind of season. Hopefully people will just be patient as this team goes through some growing pains.

And like I said before, I'm not panicking. Just having a conversation. It'll be interesting to see what we get from the portal, who will step up that's already on the team, and who makes it in from HS that might have a chance to be an immediate contributor.
Yeah, anything other than a national title is a step back, so I can live with that. I don’t expect a season like this one next year, but I expect a really good baseball team.

From Ben McKee:

Kennesaw State RHP Tanner Franklin.

Up to 98 mph. Tennessee kid. Has a huge arm and UT thinks there’s another jump in there with Q and Frank working with him.

I think Tennessee is in a great position here.
I've said it before but his parents are our neighbors. His dad was drafted out of Carson Newman and played in the Rangers organization. He coached my son in Little League and his oldest son played on the 2017 State team with my son.

I've said it before but his parents are our neighbors. His dad was drafted out of Carson Newman and played in the Rangers organization. He coached my son in Little League and his oldest son played on the 2017 State team with my son.
Who recruited Tanner out of HS? His KSU profile shows 6-4 240... was he that size as a senior in HS?

Your first scenerio has Curley and Antigua both at SS. You saying one doesn’t start in that scenario?

I think your last scenario is the most likely one.
haha must have been the CWS week hangover talking, but should have said if Curley stays at short then AA would move to second, and then I see the last scenario being the most likely happening but we shall see

VN Store

Back