2024 Vols will have the best d-line in the country....BY FAR

Ever heard the saying "he's the first guy off the bus." Obviously we have to see the guys play. But generally speaking if a guy looks like Tarzan he's not gonna play like Jane. The best physical specimens tend to be the best players.

And FYI Jordan Ross was the #1 rated edge by most of the recruiting services. So no Alabama and Georgia didn't land a guy like him. We got the best guy.
I don’t know the whole context of your post, but yeah, we absolutely wanted Ross!!! He will very likely be a Big Time playmaker. Big win for U guys there!

It doesn’t kill us that we missed on him, but it certainly might set a precedent that you guys got him, who knows? CJH and co do know what they are doing. I think UGA vs TN will be a very big deal in the near future!!! I hope so very much!!!

Last edited:
Ever heard the saying "he's the first guy off the bus." Obviously we have to see the guys play. But generally speaking if a guy looks like Tarzan he's not gonna play like Jane. The best physical specimens tend to be the best players.

And FYI Jordan Ross was the #1 rated edge by most of the recruiting services. So no Alabama and Georgia didn't land a guy like him. We got the best guy.
First you go off like an idiot then you try a diversion. UT has a talented and deep front 4. The rest of what you posted is just stupid babble.. much like you always post.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I told yall a long time ago. I follow elite talent. Since 2016 we've not been a talented football program. Even 2022 was more scheme based success than us being a talented team with future NFL players all over the field. This squad is back to the level of talent we had in 2015 and 2016. Hence the reason I'm more active on this board.
What the hell kind of logic is this ????

So, you only follow Tennessee when they have high NFL draft picks on the roster .... beating LSU, Florida and Alabama didn't meet the standards for your fair-weather fandom?

You are the weirdest poster we've ever had.

What the hell kind of logic is this ????

So, you only follow Tennessee when they have high NFL draft picks on the roster .... beating LSU, Florida and Alabama didn't meet the standards for your fair-weather fandom?

You are the weirdest poster we've ever had.

Just cause you're the tallest midget doesn't make you tall. In 2022 we were a tall midget. In an era of subpar college football talent we were better than most. I personally don't get excited by winning. I get excited by watching great athletes being great. Right now we have the making of a super talented team and that excites me more than a not so talented team surprisingly winning 11 games.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.

I know he’s BS CRAZY but dang y’all are a tough crowd! Lol Just let the guy be optimistic, it sure ain’t gonna hurt nothing.
He's not optimistic, HomeGrown. He's manic. And when the passage of time does not prove him right, he will turn on our lads and coaches in a heartbeat. He'll wish for our rivals to beat us, just so everything can burn to the ground.

He truly is on that Duning-Kruger curve I posted earlier. Trouble is, he never gets past ignorant confidence. Never grows in knowledge...or humility. He's stuck.

I defended him for a while the first time he appeared, sort of the way you're doing. "Yeah, he has outlandish takes, but let him fan." Until events proved him wrong. Then he turned on the team in a vicious way, utterly unacceptable. The guy is not healthy, not wholesome, not innocent. Sad, but true.

Just cause you're the tallest midget doesn't make you tall. In 2022 we were a tall midget. In an era of subpar college football talent we were better than most. I personally don't get excited by winning. I get excited by watching great athletes being great. Right now we have the making of a super talented team and that excites me more than a not so talented team surprisingly winning 11 games.
You don't get excited by winning? You say the weirdest crap.

Ever heard the saying, "He's nuttier than a squirrel turd..."?

They play basketball every year. Doesn't mean it excites folks the way Michael Jordan did in his heyday. Outside of the tribal allegiance some have to certain teams, the main reason we all watch sports is for the entertainment value not to see who wins or loses.

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.
Wonder what he was getting on about? 🤔 One of the “most talented” squads in college football history…lost to A&M, Bama, SC and VANDERBILT…but he doesn’t “follow winning”.

That last line makes zero sense ^

Wonder what he was getting on about? 🤔 One of the “most talented” squads in college football history…lost to A&M, Bama, SC and VANDERBILT…but he doesn’t “follow winning”.
"Reverse psychology"
I think the mods even cleaned his initial post up before they moved it to the zone. I've got a screen shot on one of my old phones, pretty certain he called for Florida to skull- f#$k us.

Just a troll looking for a micro dopamine notification rush. I'd respect him more if he'd just admit it.

If he isn't a troll he's a poser, which I respect even less. Pretty much only comes around when the things are on the up & up. Then tries to act like an in depth guru with talk radio level hot takes. Silly assertions like - "Looks like Tarzan, they're the ones that make it", while oblivious to the Jonathan Kongbo's and a complete lack of emperical data to validate the claim.

He's the guy at a car meet bragging about his cold-air intake swap. Dyno-butt tested HP gains confirmed. Some of the guys talk shop and discuss bigger exhaust tips/power curve with them.

They're not necessarily harmful, but sometimes you gotta correct the nonsense. If you know, you know.

Phil Steele has UT's Dline @ #8 in the Country. Unfortunately, Steele doesn't rank The Linebackers Or DB's in the top 70.....
I like Steele but he was a lot better at scoping teams and predicting when he was younger. He has totally missed a lot in the last 5 years as he has became National go to for predictions or break downs. Relying on employees maybe that are all over the board in their prediction but its something for the hungry fan to look over. GBO

I told yall a long time ago. I follow elite talent. Since 2016 we've not been a talented football program. Even 2022 was more scheme based success than us being a talented team with future NFL players all over the field. This squad is back to the level of talent we had in 2015 and 2016. Hence the reason I'm more active on this board.
So you're a fair weather fan who thinks he knows everything? Interesting.

VN Store

Back