2025 Recruiting

If you've ever scrolled the UConn board you'll realize that no prospect actually ever turns them down. It's always the other way around. With rare exceptions. A'Ja Wilson, A. Boston, Haley Jones. Too late for "those grapes were sour anyway" routine. Especially Boston. And of course the Texas girl who reneged.

It's no different than what you get in coaching searches. "The job is yours only if you agree to accept it". What can honestly be said is that they do a terrific job of moving on when they realize they don't have traction with a recruit. Avoiding having themselves used as a pawn in someone's hat game. It's the brand.
I'm sure they gaged interest with the number one player, but found out she was going to be a long haul recruit and so backed off. With the quick commitment of number 23 a point guard they are potentially at 13 on scholarship for 2025 and I am sure they didn't want another point guard. I don't think it was anything about the players ability it was more about numbers.

2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#4 Dee Alexander
#21 Nyla Brooks To Tennessee!
#1 Aaliyah Chavez
#2 Jasmine Davidson
#14 Madison Francis
#54 Lena Girardi
#50 Holland Harris
Layla Hayes
#46 Lauren Hurst
#43 Adelaide Jernigan
#5 Zakiyah Johnson
Alyssa Koerkenmeier
#8 Leah Macy
#15 Brynn McGaughy
#41 Jordan Ode To Michigan State
#18 Keeley Parks
#11 Deniya Prawl
#10 Emilee Skinner
#13 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#20 Janiyah Williams

Good grief. Really?

Yea, really. What's next with these photos---some sort of sexy Vol uniform and player cavorting with 3 shirtless men throwing cash in
the air--going really 'street,' like a rap video? Of course, that IS the basic approach nowadays with the kids. Another year or two and
the prospects will be holding doobies...So, no, I don't like the big gold chain.

Yea, really. What's next with these photos---some sort of sexy Vol uniform and player cavorting with 3 shirtless men throwing cash in
the air--going really 'street,' like a rap video? Of course, that IS the basic approach nowadays with the kids. Another year or two and
the prospects will be holding doobies...So, no, I don't like the big gold chain.
Street??

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So. You missed the sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, and the next two decades, eh? You don’t get out enough, boo. 😎

Got a problem with a leftie? Not recommended as an element in a training regimen but I’m thinking approximately 75% of NFL uses ganja for “Discomfort” and wholistic healing effects.

Reactions: sgacock

VN Store

Back