2025 Recruiting

I’m assuming Jersey won’t lose this year of eligibility?
She will not. She has 2 years of eligibility and can play immediately in 24-25 after going into the transfer portal in March '24. Tennessee does have every intention to engage her when she enters the portal. We were on her list of top schools during her high school recruiting.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
2025 Hoopgurlz #3 Sienna Betts is going to commit today. Guess it will be UCLA with her sister. UCLA will probably also get 2025 #6 Kennedy Smith today as part of a very good 5 member class!

Reactions: lfvol
2025 Hoopgurlz #3 Sienna Betts is going to commit today. Guess it will be UCLA with her sister. UCLA will probably also get 2025 #6 Kennedy Smith today as part of a very good 5 member class!

Kennedy Smith is the real deal can flat out ball

Reactions: Amb3096
2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#4 Dee Alexander
#21 Nyla Brooks To Tennessee!
#1 Aaliyah Chavez
#2 Jasmine Davidson
#14 Madison Francis
#54 Lena Girardi
#50 Holland Harris
Layla Hayes
#46 Lauren Hurst
#43 Adelaide Jernigan
#5 Zakiyah Johnson
Alyssa Koerkenmeier
#8 Leah Macy
#15 Brynn McGaughy
#41 Jordan Ode To Michigan State
#18 Keeley Parks
#11 Deniya Prawl
#10 Emilee Skinner
Lara Somfai (Australia)
#13 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#20 Janiyah Williams

2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#4 Dee Alexander
#21 Nyla Brooks To Tennessee!
#1 Aaliyah Chavez
#2 Jasmine Davidson
#14 Madison Francis
#54 Lena Girardi
#50 Holland Harris
Layla Hayes
#46 Lauren Hurst
#43 Adelaide Jernigan
#5 Zakiyah Johnson
Alyssa Koerkenmeier
#8 Leah Macy
#15 Brynn McGaughy
#41 Jordan Ode To Michigan State
#18 Keeley Parks
#11 Deniya Prawl
#10 Emilee Skinner
Lara Somfai (Australia)
#13 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#20 Janiyah Williams
Nyla Brooks is up to #16 in the latest ESPN rankings!

Players I would like to see commit would be the Australian 6'4" who has average 15 points and 11 rebounds in International competition. Still looking to get an elite point guard. I think Nyla is going to be a great player. The you close this out with another strong post player.

Reactions: Lucy and chuckiepoo
Players I would like to see commit would be the Australian 6'4" who has average 15 points and 11 rebounds in International competition. Still looking to get an elite point guard. I think Nyla is going to be a great player. The you close this out with another strong post player.

Lara Somfai? Everyone is in the sweepstakes for her, most notably Arizona, Stanford and UConn.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
We have one visiting in January and her dad loves Tennessee. Let’s hope the kid does too!

VN Store

Back