#13 Mia Pauldo
#49 Mya Pauldo
#15 Deniya Prawl
#9 Emilee Skinner
#31 Lara Somfai not in top 3
#13 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#56 Janiyah Williams To Oregon

Reactions: PRG
I can see your point, but if you like the school and the plan being presented to you then why not go there? Your not committed for four years anymore you can leave after one season if it doesn't work out. Maybe she will have to work the portal again for 2025 season, but I have hope that at least two or three players will like what Tennessee has to offer and come here on that information alone.
Because a coach with no track record can be unpredictable. Talking the talk and walking the walk are two different things. If a recruit asks, what it is like play under coach, right now the answer I really don't know yet?

Recruits and PARENTS tend to be risk averse in these situations. I think transfer players are more willing to roll the dice since they have already made a decision that did not work out as planned.

Cincinnati has a top 10 recruit for the 2025 class and that coach hasn’t done anything.
Ah Dee Alexander, she explained her decision as "I’m from Cincinnati. Being only five minutes away, why not continue to break goals and achieve so much stuff staying home? I did it at Purcell. Why not do it at UC as well?”

She is a bit of special case, don't you think. But, are there any top 10, 2025 recruits from Knoxville, who live 5 minutes from campus? If so, I say go get em!!!!!!

So no chance of getting Nyla Brooks, if that’s the cas give up on recruiting the 2025 cycle all together and wait until 2026? Since these players want to wait and see?
Nyla isn't out of the picture,,,but to get her back in the frame again,,,someone has to start valuing her more

So no chance of getting Nyla Brooks, if that’s the cas give up on recruiting the 2025 cycle all together and wait until 2026? Since these players want to wait and see?
I don't think anyone is saying that is what CKC and staff should do. We are speculating about likely outcomes.

Whether someone says "she must sign an elite 2025 recruit" or conjectures that "recruits are going to wait and see" has NO bearing on what actually happens.

It is useful to keep that distinction between speculative opinion and actual events in mind.

Ah Dee Alexander, she explained her decision as "I’m from Cincinnati. Being only five minutes away, why not continue to break goals and achieve so much stuff staying home? I did it at Purcell. Why not do it at UC as well?”

She is a bit of special case, don't you think. But, are there any top 10, 2025 recruits from Knoxville, who live 5 minutes from campus? If so, I say go get em!!!!!!
Even if they want to wait and see, they can watch plenty of games before they decide next season anyway, they have a whole season they can watch and still commit to 2025. Nyla said she’s not making a decision until the end of her season anyway, so there’s no excuse why we can’t get top players.

That is like saying CKC "needs" to make the final 4 next season. The reality is that we have a re-building process on our hands.

There is no "need"; what happens, happens and barring some remarkable turn of events, a big signing in the 2025 class ain't happening so adaptations will have to be made.
I agree but let’s not forget what our AD’s timeline is.

i have no inside info but i find it REALLY hard to believe the new staff just forgot about a player of this quality who had visited tn so many times. i call bs on those facts. there's no damn way that happened.
Unless the importance of HS recruiting is lost

Kim has built her prior teams from the portal and Juco's
Habits of success are hard to break
I'm just saying

Unless the importance of HS recruiting is lost

Kim has built her prior teams from the portal and Juco's
Habits of success are hard to break
I'm just saying
That would be so foolish I do not believe it. If there was a hint of that in the interview process, I can’t see White hiring her. Why do you say that?

VN Store

Back