2025 Recruiting

Ky' She Lunan On3

Visit (Oct 18th)

Tennessee

“Tennessee would be a great fit for me. I talk to almost all of that coaching staff and I’m in contact with them almost every day. They’ve been following me since I was young. They gave me a lot of information about their school, their program, their players, and their recovery because I’m really big on that.”

We'll see what happens... It seems that NC State leads.

It feels good to be excited about HS recruiting again. We might miss out on some of our key targets, but I didn’t expect CKC (and staff) to be in the mix like this four months in. It’s up!
We stayed in the conversation until late with many top recruits during the most recent coaching era. We have already busted the seal… can we do better?

Last edited:
In her interviews with Danny, I wonder how specific they got. I'm sure he wanted to hear her plan for returning Tennessee to national prominence, but on assistant coaches... I wonder if she was prepared with a list names of assistants she would want?

I'm beginning to want a bootleg copy of those Danny-Kim interviews!

1722294321223.png

You never know with recruiting, but I like our chances. The good news is she’s coming for a visit. CKC and staff can close. There’s a buzz around this program right now that’s evidenced in the number of top recruits that have us in their final lists vs Maryland, UNC and Georgia.

In other news: is anyone surprised Mississippi State isn’t on her list being that our former ace recruiter is on staff there?

VN Store

Back