#23 Keeley Parks
#13 Mia Pauldo To Tennessee!
#49 Mya Pauldo To Tennessee!
#15 Deniya Prawl
#9 Emilee Skinner
#31 Lara Somfai not in top 3
#13 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#56 Janiyah Williams To Oregon

Knox is a 6'2" wing from Californiaby way of Nevada.

She had a great freshman year, then transferred schools and broke her back. Rehabbed sophmore year.

Seems to be an awesome rebounder.
Will visit in September.

Last edited:
good you realize this,,,now learn it yourself

I know I will not win over most of you on here and I really don't want to...It's not my goal. My one and only goal re LV BB is to see it get back to its rightful prominence.

glv, orang, balls you three don't know me or what my true depth of influence is so don't pretend you do. By being in the "woke" world I am entrusted with things by these and other recruits that they can't or won't tell anyone else.

Accept that your are fans
and that is a great thing.
I won't even try to ask you 3 or VolNation to accept what I am

Just remember,,In a time when most of the "fans" were jumping off the bandwagon,,I still stayed on it and even grabbed the reins and tried to help steer it. . . Did you ever try to steer a vehicle from the backseat?...Its next to impossible...And dude, I can't wait to let go of those reins and let a driver take the rig fully...But until I believe in them enough to do so...My grip shall remain tight
I don't personally know you Coach! But I am one of you biggest fans. I look forward to reading your comments. I find them very informing. I believe you are a true LV fan.

Need a break thru even if you have to overpay for the relative position
We def need a break thru. Seems like a handful of top recruits have LSU and Texas on their short list. One of these programs will end up with a monster class. SC will always be in the mix. It would be nice to snag a top-10 recruit.

But I’m managing my expectations with top-10 recruits. They might want to see how year 1 plays out, which makes total sense. It also wouldn’t surprise me to see CKC and staff break through. She’s checked every box so far. And who wouldn’t wanna team up with Mia and Mya?

Come be trendsetters 👀

Looks like we’re in the running for Grace Knox, who’s the #8 recruit. We made her final 4!

Grace Knox fits the mold of a SEC player. I believe the Tennessee coaching staff has a solid chance of selling her on being a LV. She kind of reminds you of Ruby Whitehorn, playing the wing position at 6’2. If she is looking for a style of play that fits her game, Tennessee out of her Top 4 is likely the best option. The new staff has been on an incredible recruiting wave that is unmatched. The breakthrough was in April and May when they landed college talent that a lot of high school players and coaches recognize on the D1 level. Tennessee, Stanford, and Iowa despite coaching changes have really been recruiting at an extremely high level in both the portal and high school recruitment. Kentucky got a lot of praise but that is the school that I believe will not meet expectations. Oklahoma is another school. They tried to get in the mix for Mia and Mya. They made a few lists for other prospects. There’s a propensity here to gloat over 1-10. Remember this Mia has been in the Top 10 during multiple evaluation periods at #7 and #8. That deserves some mention. If she drops from her current #13 in the ranking it could expose bias moreso than be any indications of here abilities in my opinion. She has improved and her highlights during AAU this summer looked really good.

Looks like we’re in the running for Grace Knox, who’s the #8 recruit. We made her final 4!

Need a break thru even if you have to overpay for the relative position
Exactly. This is one Id be really excited for. I don't want any more guards unless they're at least 5'10" and ranked in the top 10.

Grace Knox fits the mold of a SEC player. I believe the Tennessee coaching staff has a solid chance of selling her on being a LV. She kind of reminds you of Ruby Whitehorn, playing the wing position at 6’2. If she is looking for a style of play that fits her game, Tennessee out of her Top 4 is likely the best option.

Well, if naming the city after her doesn't convince her to come here then I don't know what will.

Well, if naming the city after her doesn't convince her to come here then I don't know what will.

That sounds good! Hear me out, I believe what has Grace interested is the Tennessee legacy under Coach Summitt and the two ace recruiters pitch on the direction of the program. Her game resembles Ruby Whitehorn. Coach Tubner and Coach Lazo are connected with high school prospects. Mia and Mya Pauldo already moved the needle. I’m excited for them and every single future commit in the 2025 class. Mia and Mya track record on and off the court is unheard of. High number of social media followers with endorsement deals with Gatorade, Nissan, Puma, Overtime, and many more. 6’7 or 5’5 those major brands are not giving away deals to any high school players that are not highly skilled. I will support and respect every single high school player that commits to Coach Caldwell whether they are top 10 or top 80. On3 has Grace ranked #13 same as Mia in ESPN rankings. ESPN may very well drop Grace out of the top 10 as they have Mia. Guess what, to me she will still be a great signing if she comes to Tennessee.

On3 was saying before it was a UCLA USC battle for her. Well UCLA didn't make her final four. Tennessee, Texas, USC, and LSU. From her comments she seems to be looking for what Tennessee has to offer now with Caldwell and her system. Hopefully she decides on Tennessee.

Good analysis right here. That type of athleticism is exactly the ability new players like Latham, Whitehorn, Cooper, and Spearman can match on the boards from the big guard, forward, and center positions. Jillian fits this new system as well and gets a fresh start. Favor Ayodele also is an underrated pickup. Can run and jump. I see players coming off the bench deeper in the rotation to eliminate a drop off in athleticism. Coach Caldwell and her staff recruited exceptionally well from the portal. They did not settle and landed five players that played in a major conference as starters that fit the new system. This was followed up by signing two elite high school prospects. It is not about height or lack thereof. Next year’s current roster projections of a lack of height will be obsolete by April. Meanwhile there is a buzz around this season. I am excited to watch them play, they built a complete team when people in sports today focus solely on big names. Think 2023-2024 Oregon State and NC State. Lady Vols will shock a lot of people.

Gonna be interesting to see how Caldwell handles all these players in a rotation and how she uses them based on their skill sets. I'm sure she has a plan and a system. Expect Jill to be playing facing the basket this season.

2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#11 Dee Alexander to Cincinati
#30 Aubrey Beckham
#5 Divine Bourrage not in top 6
#14 Nyla Brooks
#1 Aaliyah Chavez not top 6
#40 Jaida Civil
#3 Jasmine Davidson
#27 Madison Francis
#79 Lena Girardi
#41 Holland Harris
#63 Layla Hayes not top 8
#21 Taliyah Henderson
#35 Lauren Hurst
#45 Adelaide Jernigan not in top 3
#7 Zakiyah Johnson not in her top 6
#8 Grace Knox
Alyssa Koerkenmeier
#57 Destiny Lunan
#12 Leah Macy to ND
#17 Brynn McGaughy To Washington
#50 Jordan Ode To Michigan State
#23 Keeley Parks
#13 Mia Pauldo To Tennessee!
#49 Mya Pauldo To Tennessee!
#15 Deniya Prawl
#9 Emilee Skinner
#31 Lara Somfai not in top 3
#13 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#56 Janiyah Williams To Oregon

I think just getting Nyla Brooks back in the boat is biggest goal right now. The 2026 class should knock it out of the park with a good season and the ace recruiters Tennessee have. Jmo..
If we win quickly like what Caldwell did in Marshall, we could still change some recruits minds I believe... Only Adding Nyla Brooks, Grace Knox, and Holland Harris for 2025 will be good enough for me.

Ky' She Lunan On3

Visit (Oct 18th)

Tennessee

“Tennessee would be a great fit for me. I talk to almost all of that coaching staff and I’m in contact with them almost every day. They’ve been following me since I was young. They gave me a lot of information about their school, their program, their players, and their recovery because I’m really big on that.”

We'll see what happens... It seems that NC State leads.

Ky' She Lunan On3

Visit (Oct 18th)

Tennessee

“Tennessee would be a great fit for me. I talk to almost all of that coaching staff and I’m in contact with them almost every day. They’ve been following me since I was young. They gave me a lot of information about their school, their program, their players, and their recovery because I’m really big on that.”

We'll see what happens...
Any intel on her? Offer list seeks to fit her ranking.

Reactions: dtnvol

VN Store

Back